When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss6uk

Legend

With the paypal dispute, if he does not return the watches, does paypal refund him then? I thought they only would if the items were returned?

You got the point. This pig made a mistake and didn’t expect it when Paypal made him return the watches before it would refund him. Therefore, he started to make the claim that the watches are replicas. You can see what a lowlife this guy is. In short, he has no intention WHATSOEVER to return the watches. While making the new claim to Paypal that he was unwittingly sold replicas, he is simultaneously trying to unload them to other members via WhatsApp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somebody should inform pp about this, he will never be able to open a ppaccount again....If I have the correct info I would do it instantly.

What kind of info will you need please? Do PM me please.

14 hours ago, Legend said:

He is now attempting to sell the watches he bought via WhatsApp to members here. I have the screenshots but out of respect to the innocent members involved I will not share the screenshots here.
Members, please please please DO NOT buy anything from this scumbag. He is nothing but a scammer.

Indeed.

Although it would be funny if someone put in a Paypal claim against him too!

Paypal won't release funds to him u til he returns the watch right??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes. Paypal made him send back the watches and he obviously had no intention to do so. That was why he started singing a brand new tune about the watches being replicas and lying about not knowing they were reps, and lied about asking for authenticity papers boxes and such and not receiving them.
This douchebag has been banned on RWI and RWG and will probably be sneaking around on RG or HB.

Update:

Seller has today received 2 flat and empty packages with no watches in them, Confirming that he has no intention whatsoever to return the watches at all but wants to keep the watches and get them for free. How stupid can one get? Lol
Pics of proof
4dff20a1141b3ebd6b6a3cfae77079fe.jpg
e3b859dfde316585d7a416c31d6a0df8.jpg
I have advised seller to take a video of the opening of the packages and sending it to Paypal. The refund is conditional on seller receiving his watches back in the same condition as they were received by the buyer. I am astounded by the prodigious amount of stupidity the buyer has shown by doing what he did, even if his intention to scam had been established. It is like trying to take a [censored] out of the window at point blank range without opening it first.

Pls release his information. Put his info all over the net i cluding IG and FB and twitter and others

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The name and address are visible in the last pic. Someone forgot to edit the details out. ;)

7 hours ago, Legend said:

Update:

Seller has today received 2 flat and empty packages with no watches in them, Confirming that he has no intention whatsoever to return the watches at all but wants to keep the watches and get them for free. How stupid can one get? Lol
Pics of proof
4dff20a1141b3ebd6b6a3cfae77079fe.jpg
e3b859dfde316585d7a416c31d6a0df8.jpg
I have advised seller to take a video of the opening of the packages and sending it to Paypal. The refund is conditional on seller receiving his watches back in the same condition as they were received by the buyer. I am astounded by the prodigious amount of stupidity the buyer has shown by doing what he did, even if his intention to scam had been established. It is like trying to take a [censored] out of the window at point blank range without opening it first.

Simple, just weigh the watch or another with the same weight and give this with the video to paypal. It will prove that this scumbag did not send anything but an empty enelope

Simple, just weigh the watch or another with the same weight and give this with the video to paypal. It will prove that this scumbag did not send anything but an empty enelope

I’m just trying to understand what buyer hopes to gain by doing what he did. Stupidity in full display here.

1 hour ago, Legend said:

I’m just trying to understand what buyer hopes to gain by doing what he did. Stupidity in full display here.

+1, totally unexplainable....the guy is nuts. Make sure you weigh the envelopes and make a photo while they are unopened on a scale as proof for paypal.

+1, totally unexplainable....the guy is nuts. Make sure you weigh the envelopes and make a photo while they are unopened on a scale as proof for paypal.

I think the seller will just make a video when opening the packages and show pp directly that they are empty.

On 7/21/2018 at 11:43 PM, cissiboy said:

And money thrown for fun to mail 2 empty envelopes

I’m curious to open them

I saw the video of the opening of the envelopes. Contained in both of them combined, were a set of a Pam straps, and a clasp.

Well word has it that the scammer has lost the pp case. Which proves that he is a scammer officially where the seller, the community and now where Paypal is concerned.
I am posting his picture for all to see. You can see his name and USA address from the picture of the envelopes.

Hello Tariq, you’re famous. Yes that’s right, keep smiling. And get some sleep soon.
7982b4c62ecdb4cf522859d5c2986552.jpg

From my perspective I only believe Tariq entered our beautiful hobby to source the most faithful AP replicas and sell them as genuine to his "clients". He reneged on sales once he found out they would not pass as gen. He caused nothing but trouble on RWI. People went out of their way to help him too as they thought he was one of us, just interested in owning replica watches and modding them. He also had a history of getting other, more respected members involved to plead his case for him. I am personally glad to see him gone. 

• Like 1