When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss6uk

Legend

10 hours ago, bangsters said:

Someone should blast him on his IG account

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

well F, you have his insta account like everyone else lol

5 minutes ago, bangsters said:

Yea thinking about it myself. You do know I use the same name on most everything. default_smile.png

Man... maybe it will do better for us to take a bag of popcorn and watch this fool destroy himself. He has been doing a good job so far no? :D 

• Like 1

Just now, bangsters said:

Yea. Je will be famous all by his doing

You got a face, a name and address now bro. But if you want to get him personally, I think there is a queue forming now. This debacle will continue, and the seller will come on and post his side of the story soon. 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2018 at 7:33 PM, Yllekp said:

From my perspective I only believe Tariq entered our beautiful hobby to source the most faithful AP replicas and sell them as genuine to his "clients". He reneged on sales once he found out they would not pass as gen. He caused nothing but trouble on RWI. People went out of their way to help him too as they thought he was one of us, just interested in owning replica watches and modding them. He also had a history of getting other, more respected members involved to plead his case for him. I am personally glad to see him gone. 

this plus the insta account do build up quite clearly the image of someone who wants to pass some rep watches as gen. I'd say to sell them fraudulently because Occam's razor.

I still can't believe how ignorant he and his potential buyer were to mark the modded lowbeat 15400 as "stuttering rubbish"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cissiboy said:

this plus the insta account do build up quite clearly the image of someone who wants to pass some rep watches as gen. I'd say to sell them fraudulently because Occam's razor.

I still can't believe how ignorant he and his potential buyer were to mark the modded lowbeat 15400 as "stuttering rubbish"

You can spot reps on his instagram account. I have spotted at least 3. 

21 minutes ago, cissiboy said:

If his intention from the very beginning is to scam and cheat, then everything else he did would have made sense. 

Why ask for low beat at all, if the intention was to have a smooth sweeping hand? 

I guess to this ignoramus, the gen 15400 will look fake too due to the movement of the second hand. 

Just a minor update:

Paypal has advised seller to make a police report regarding the incident, and this has been done, and the report submitted to Paypal. 

One main reason why I am updating this case progress, is because I think that we can all learn from this episode, sellers and buyers and would-be scammers alike.

The point is that one cannot simply start a paypal dispute after having buyer remorse, and hope to walk away from it unscathed. 

As one can infer from reading this thread, it will be long and drawn-out process if both parties make their cases, and the outcome may not be in favor of the buyer always.

• Thanks 1

Message from seller. Looks like the scammer lost a substantial part of the case. I believe that he will lose the other amounts as well.
The scammer has both the spine and IQ of a jellyfish.

Message from Paypal to the seller:
“We're happy to let you know that the following case was decided in your favour. Any hold on this transaction has been removed.

Case details

Case ID: PP-006-xxxxxxxx

Buyer's name: Watch lover

Buyer's email: watchlover1950@gmail.com

Buyer's transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Transaction date: 11 March 2018

Transaction amount: $2,977.00 USD

Your transaction ID: xxxxxxxxx

To learn how we review and resolve claims, you can view our User Agreement by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Sincerely,

PayPal”

A happy ending that proves that the good guys do win sometimes.
@swiss6uk, I’ve tried to help you and warned you against starting the Paypal dispute. You not only went ahead, but you chose to scam the seller by returning a watch strap instead of watches.
Your stupidity is exceeded only by your greed and lack of integrity and you got less what you deserved, which will be you flinging yourself off the nearest cliff while screaming about how erratic your second hand moves on a low beat movement. You are a [censored] maggot who is ignorant, pathetic and above all, stupid beyond redemption. So what have you gained out of this? Think hard. There were many chances for you to turn this around but you just refused. Congrats on getting what you deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I've been silent on this whole debacle as I really wanted it to settle before making a comment.

My side of the story below:

I was approached by this disgusting character in March'18 looking to pick up some of my pieces and amongst them very rare limited pieces which I will probably never come across again.

3 months after 6 pieces were agreed upon, transacted and delivered to his address in Saudi arabia, the son of a motherless goat decided claim that the watches were damaged goods and demanded a refund of all costs.

I stand by my work and packing and knew it was impossible that the watches had arrived in that shape. I had requested that the buyer return the watches so I could repair them but he refused citing cysts risks (wasn't a problem on the way to him but suddenly it was a huge risk sending it back to me - FYI where I come from I have not heard of an incident with customs in my last 8 years in this hobby).

Nonetheless I was thankful I had@legend as a fair and neutral party who so kindly volunteered to step between and even helped to called that sack of manure and explain what was needed on his part and vouched for the safe return of the watches.

After all was agreed upon, the dickless dogshit still decided to launch a PP dispute claiming I had sold him replica watches when supposed to be genuine with box and papers, backing out of the earlier agreement to return the watches.

Thus ensued a three month long process involving PayPal, myself and key members of the community like@legend@blackboxes and many other guys whom I shall not mention who kindly offered to help via mediations (and even physical visits to said degenerate's residences, you guys know who you are and please know that I am ever thankful for your generosity).

Calls to PP and a police report later I'm glad to say that PP finally ruled in my favour after confirming that the buyer was out to scam me.

In closing I'd like to add, the things I've learnt from this debacle:

#1 PP is a biased system protecting buyers whilst taking a toll from sellers. Sellers are always guilty until proven innocent, whilst a buyer can easily request chargeback at their whim and fancy. Use at your own risk. Always buy the buyer/seller and always always ask for gift/family & friends if you are uncomfortable with the risks.

#2 You truly know where your home is and who your friends are in times of need. A massive shout out and my gratitude goes out to guys who helped, especially@Legend@Blackboxes@Cissiboy and mods here in RWG and RWI.

#3 Some other forum (which I shall not name) very quickly sided a new member and revoked my selling privileges based on a simple PM from the stinking scammer, (I am a paid VIP and contributed earlier in the forum) without the decency to drop me a PM clarifying the accusations. And when I approached them to find out why, they accused me of profiteering and scamming buyers. I made my case, explained the situation and showed my prices and *poof* the mod went silent and is still silent up till now. Well that's 25 bucks down the drain for a "VIP" status. I would never count on that forum for anything nor contribute any further hence forth.

#4 Tariq if you are reading this, always look over your shoulder for the rest of your life, because some day you'll have it coming, you can rest assured of that. Karma is a [censored] and might probably say hi to your young son in the hospital as well.

Thanks for reading guys, can't say I'm glad to be brought into any limelight as I am usually reserved on the forums.

Looking for:

Any AP DIVER/ROO Working/Faulty/Damaged
Cartier Balon Bleu 36mm
Gen IWC 5001/5007 Dial

PM Me if you have what I need!

• Like 1

Ban on@swiss6uk temporarily lifted so he can come in and read all this.

Tariq, for what it’s worth, I’m happy you lost the claim. I was personally involved to help you sort out the issue with Aflop and you suddenly turned on us and started the dispute, which you eventually lost. I’m elated actually, because trash like you has no place in the community. You’re a moron and you had it coming for a long time. If you’re not guilty, why try to sneak back to RWI after you were banned, with a different nick? The problem is, you’re too stupid to realize that you’re stupid, and too dumb to realize that whatever lies you told, have backfired upon you beautifully. You’re now probably standing like a moron with your mouth agape, wondering what happened. Serve you right and beheading you with a rusty blunt axe will be an act of superlative charity toward you.
I had warned you against starting the dispute and I had even anticipated each of your foolish moves. I worked with Aflop and a few others to always stay 3 steps ahead.
Your racist rant about Chinese people and watches isn’t forgotten. But then again what does an ugly fool like you know about respect and integrity? Probably as much as I know about building nukes.

Yes I’m here to tread on you like the bug you are. And I’m relishing every moment of it. Cockroaches have more intelligence and charisma than you. [censored] you and the cave you crawled out from.
You’ve been proven to be nothing but a pathetic little worm with cornflakes for brains. I hope that someone can turn up at your door and say hello to your kneecaps with a sledgehammer. There are intelligent scammers and then there’s you, the variety with the brains and finesse of a retarded garden slug. I’ve never met someone with more stupidity than you in the hobby.

• Like 2

Being new to the hobby and especially the forums it is great to see the admin step in and help get this sorted for the seller.

I have personally dealt with the seller in the last few months and found him to be nothing but honest and accommodating in every way possible so it is good to see justice done and I also look forward to seeing Karma come around for this sad excuse of a scamming pig.

Tariq like the guys have said, enjoy watching over that shoulder because from what I’ve learnt this hobby is a close one and if you try to hurt one it’s like taking on an army.

Good luck

dd722c960336a8932e0c0334bad8765f.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...