When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss6uk

Legend

I just need to let the community know that member Swiss6uk started an unauthorized pp dispute with another member over watches purchased at RWI. The amount was for more than $6000 for a few highly modded watches, despite the seller offering to take them back to fix whatever flaws mentioned between them.

Personally I know the seller and the watches and the issues are minor and very fixable. The seller is a veteran member with impeccable reputation and yes I know him personally.

Swiss6uk has been no saled at RWI and I will advise the community NOT to sell to or buy from this member.

You have been warned. Please do not deal with this member. He is a scammer of the worst kind, and of the lowest order among scammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I feel terrible cos that idiot approached me first and i then rerouted him to the common friend

You are a veteran member and have been very helpful to point several members to your contacts, me included. The intention is good and you’re not responsible for the ill intentions of the buyer my friend.
Thank you L and I hope your journey is smooth in this hobby and you never have to face guys like this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bangsters said:

That guy will be banned in HB if we see his name and info. Will relay info there as well.

Thanks[mention=39943]legend[/mention]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PM sent. 

• Thanks 1

I happen to know the full story. He bought 5 fully modded AP's and all 5 had problems. I've seen video's of non working watches, broken date, cloudy cyclops, loose hands...

I told him to work it out with the modder and not to file a dispute, but he was furious and did it anyways...

I happen to know the full story. He bought 5 fully modded AP's and all 5 had problems. I've seen video's of non working watches, broken date, cloudy cyclops, loose hands...
I told him to work it out with the modder and not to file a dispute, but he was furious and did it anyways...
Did you also see the videos of the watches before being packed and sent?

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, cissiboy said:

Did you also see the videos of the watches before being packed and sent?

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

No, I did not. 

Im not picking sides or whatever, both are "just" forum members to me. No buddies, mates, or lovers. Just wanted to add some info to the story, but 5 watches is very coincidentally to me...

14 hours ago, markiemark said:

Hmm if this is true adds some color.

You know guys it is a hard thing when not in the cat bird seat myself examining all the evidence: most do not go through the lengths we do here to hear cases, they go w/ expediency.( but considering their size I understand) Know that here both sides are in my PM box w/ at least one other mod in it to make a decision and on another note we do not set prices.

I trust you guys to have a brain when buying or selling, we are not overrun w/ noobs to be protected nor the biggest board , better for us!

I have seen pics and videos of the watches both before and after shipment. 

I had broken down the cause of each defect of the watches to the buyer, and explained that the root issues are not as disastrous as the symptoms. 

The buyer had offered to send the watches back for fixing and not raise any pp dispute. He obviously lied. 

I am not writing this to debate who was in the wrong, but rather, writing a warning to the community to keep both eyes open before dealing with this individual.

He did not keep his word, and obviously, no seller in our hobby like to be hit with a pp dispute. He also raised dispute for goods purchased from the seller with no issues at all, like the gen straps, and for a watch he has opted not to return. There was no reason to do that, unless you are intentionally scamming. 

He has been no-saled on RWI, as well as here. I simply will not recommend anyone buy from, or sell to him. 

"I have seen pics and videos of the watches both before and after shipment. 

I had broken down the cause of each defect of the watches to the buyer, and explained that the root issues are not as disastrous as the symptoms. 

The buyer had offered to send the watches back for fixing and not raise any pp dispute."

Well then due diligence has been done by Legend and a fair solution has been put forth, so our buyer not listening to advice of mods at RWI and here has gone nuclear...................

Patience, patience grasshoppers it is the key, allow those who look out for us to help you. Of course this is not the case, Oh how an easy fix or two could have averted this fiasco.

9 hours ago, markiemark said:

No, I did not. 

Im not picking sides or whatever, both are "just" forum members to me. No buddies, mates, or lovers. Just wanted to add some info to the story, but 5 watches is very coincidentally to me...

On the 15400 for example, he mentioned that the faults are 

1. A slipping crown when adjusting the time

2. A "non smooth second hand"

I had explained to him that the slipping crown is a common fault and it can be fixed easily. Also, the 15400 had been converted to a low beat movement. The second hand would of course "tick" more than "sweep". 

Ultimately, he opted to keep the 15400, but raised a dispute for it anyway. 

We are not here to side anyone, but point out the facts and highlight the fact that the buyer raised a $6000+ dispute (for whatever reasons) and potential members who buy from, or sell to swiss6uk needs to be fully aware of the inherent risks posed by his horological ignorance, attitude, and the fact that the member cannot keep his word. 

Stupidity has found a lifelong endorsement deal with swiss6uk. 

Not our guy Markie & did not happen here just a bit of inter-board news so neither I nor legend in charge of investigating the case.

You know guys best to stay home here where we know each other when buying/selling, there is an upside to being  a smaller community. ;)

[mention=44391]Mike on a bike[/mention] [mention=39943]Legend[/mention]

Paypal claims that 4 other people also filed a dispute against the same modder!

I find this highly interesting...

Markie may I know how you came by that info please? Thanks mate.

Update: 

swiss6uk has escalated the pp dispute to a claim. I have also affirmed that he has zero intentions of returning any of the watches, despite the claim. 

So it's lottery win for the low life if the pp claim goes his way: keep the watches he had been bitching about, and get his money back at the same time.

@bangsters @Yllekp @blackboxes @wimpie007 @Mike on a bike @Sogeha @kernow @Nanuq

I will consider someone of his intentions and actions, a scammer of the worst kind; one who victimizes himself while setting out to cheat another of money/merchandise. Please warn your communities accordingly. Stupidity and ignorance can be forgiven, and resolved through education and learning, but when you add malice and a predilection to cheat to the equation, it is very bad news for anyone wanting to deal with him. 

@swiss6uk I had warned you to return the watches to the seller and you had agreed. Going back on your word and showing your true self as an ugly scammer when we tried to help you, is what is destroying you right now. If you are reading this, then I will tell you that you have one chance to reverse the situation:

- drop the pp dispute/claim

- send the watches back

- apologize to the seller. 

- grow some brains before you buy again. You are displaying less IQ than a piece of driftwood floating in the ocean and that is a generous overstatement.  

Otherwise, have it your way, we can continue along this line. I have given details of you, your wife and daughter also to the admins of all the forums. What they choose to do with them is not my concern. In case you think I am joking. I advise you to think twice about what you have done and think 10 times before you scam anyone again. The fact is that you have been stupid and ignorant, and messed up such a simple solution which you agreed to: return the watches, and get them fixed. Then have them sent back to you. Simple. Instead, you chose to raise a pp dispute and thought that you were being cute. If you agree to what I have proposed, send me a PM, and we can talk about resolving this. Else, I may consider removing all the Xs below and let the world know what a low life, ignorant moronic scum you are, Tariq. You may find the letters and numbers below familiar. If so, consider it coincidence. There is no intention to expose you, just like how you had no intention to pull off a $6000 paypal scam.

Tariq Alzxxxx 
Mashoor St.
House #xxx
City name .. Jxxxxl
Zip Code 3x9x1
Saudi Arabia 

Phone # 0x0xx000xx

Ohxxd Alkxxxxr
175 Blxxxxm St.
Unit.1xx6
Boston,MA
Zip code 02114
USA

Phone# 6xx 7xx 6xxx

Txxxa Alxxxxx
Mashoor St.
House #xxx
City name .. Jxxxxl
Zip Code xxxxx
Saudi Arabia 

18 minutes ago, cissiboy said:

he sent me a pm ...pathetic 

Yes, he sent a very long message, full of lies and false claims. I wonder if it is the same one you got lol.

I think he is seeking to add the coveted title of "pathetic liar" to his expanding list of accolades.

I totally agree @cissiboy I haven’t been following this saga anywhere but this thread, so I don’t know too much. However whatever grievances a buyer feels, whatever the rights and wrongs, once a guy takes the watches and keeps the money, he has crossed a line and put himself entirely in the wrong and he knows damn well he has