When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey guys new to the forum

Welcome to our community, if you are picky about details, you are in the right place, some of our guys go a long way beyond picky as you will see by some of the build threads. 

Dont forget to post your own builds and join in any discussions you wish

I dont really have any builds, mostly just alot of parts. I do have a nice rep sub that I got off the street but theres alot of things that bother me about it, not sure whether to make this one the way I want, or start from something else. I hate how the date window isnt square, the auto movement in it only winds one way and not both, the bezel only turns counter clockwise and is very loose, the lume sucks.. I'm just not sure where to start or even how I should start.

20180612_094901.jpg

Iv got 2 eta movements one is a 25 jewel 2824-2 in a mido and the other is a 17 jewel 2834-2 out of another rep. Also have other parts and peices

Welcome buddy new here myself. You couldn’t of come to a better place for tips and tricks on builds as I have seen some amazing builds already here and the group is over helpful with any advice you will want or need so much so I may attempt my own build soon.

Good luck and look forward to seeing any build attempts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk