When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Peru

https://rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-parts-accessories/

I think some of the website addresses may be out of date, but these are all Trusted Dealers. There are other good dealers, but with those listed here, we can usual help resolve any issues if they occur. Do plenty of reading on the forum on anything you are interested in and if you are stuck, you can always send me a messsage or post a question in https://rwg.cc/forum/3-general-discussion/

@Sogeha click on my name in the black box or on my avatar on the left. It will take you to my profile and right at the top it says “message”. Hit that and it is much like sending an email

13 hours ago, Menguchita said:

Thank you very much. Not familiar with forums so, please, excuse my errors.

Woul you be so kind to recommend a reliable Rolex Sub rep seller?

Best regards,

try these sites:

www.puretime.io

www.intime03.co 

There are plenty, but offhand, I can recall the above 2. The dealers get their watches from the same factories. So do your research, and if in doubt, ask your questions in the Rolex sub-forum.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, Legend said:

try these sites:

www.puretime.io

www.intime03.co 

There are plenty, but offhand, I can recall the above 2. The dealers get their watches from the same factories. So do your research, and if in doubt, ask your questions in the Rolex sub-forum.

Good luck!

Welcome!
FYI, Andrew is my goto dealer... Great service:
http://www.trustytimestore.com/

3 hours ago, swdivad said:

Welcome!
FYI, Andrew is my goto dealer... Great service:
http://www.trustytimestore.com/

Wow, I’ve checked many and they all seem reliable! How do you pick one?

trustytimestore looks good enough.

I found TC  too, and different factories like ARF and NOOB.

But, how do you pick one?

Any recommendations?

I had two gen Rolexes before: Datejust and Submariner, and these reps look exactly like gens.

Which criteria to pick one?

Best regards,

Juan

Trusty is one of the very best and been around a long time. The “factories” each have their strengths and weaknesses. Best thing is  to think of what model you would like like to buy, then do something reading on which is best. Sometimes there is a clear winner that is much better, sometimes it is debatable and a matter of opinion and unfortunately sometimes there’s just isn’t really a good rep. 

Once you know what you are interested in, just ask and the members will help you out, especially if they see you have been reading a little and have a model or at least style in mind

3 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

Trusty is one of the very best and been around a long time. The “factories” each have their strengths and weaknesses. Best thing is  to think of what model you would like like to buy, then do something reading on which is best. Sometimes there is a clear winner that is much better, sometimes it is debatable and a matter of opinion and unfortunately sometimes there’s just isn’t really a good rep. 

Once you know what you are interested in, just ask and the members will help you out, especially if they see you have been reading a little and have a model or at least style in mind

I appreciate your comments. 

Cheers!