When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blackbird avenger 44mm - oiled leather strap

sebvad

The canvas strap this beauty originally came with fouled rather quickly and frayed, and i just wasn't happy with it. I originally replaced it with a silicon quick release strap that i'll actually probably go back to from time  to time - but i also just bought an inexpensive ($20?) Eache oiled dark leather stitched strap that - at least initially - i rather quite like on this.  We'll see how it wears/ages - Pics:

IMG_4331.jpg

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4336.jpg

I've been wearing this combo for 2 weeks or so now - and the more i wear it, the more i like it.  

As for the watch, it's great.   The two things that could be tweaked is the crown has some edges to it, so that when manually winding it'll bite your fingers a bit, and since i've got an early version, there's a misspelled word on the caseback.  As it's titanium, it's insanely light for it's size, and the black coating on the case is holding up like a champ.  I've had the watch for about a year or so now, keeps impeccable time.  It's my second breitling, and i quite like it.