When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V9 SEL and Bezel comparisons (ARF bracelet included and installed on the V9)

vvvlllooo

V9 SEL and Bezel comparisons (ARF bracelet included and installed on the V9)

So, there is a lot of hype on the V9 Noob that just came out. There were also a lot of concerns with the SELs. This write up compares the V9 to a Gen, the new bezel construction, and clasps. I also had an ARF bracelet I had ordered and installed on the V9 to show you how it would look with it on. I will tell you that the stock V9 Noob bracelet felt so much better and solid between the two. Both are made from 904L steel. Although I feel both are made very well I may have to modify, a little, of the ARF to make it sit nice and right. I will post in the future once I this is done but at this time, right out of the box, the Noob sits perfectly as it was made for the watch. I think both options are very good if you happen to go this route and there is no wrong answer, you only feel it in the pocket book. Off to the Picts.....

V9 vs Gen

4SHrQQn.jpg

8izHMbt.jpg

Xjj1dZW.jpg

q6nCwCZ.jpg

LTrXvj8.jpg

ui3uobc.jpg

Wsevevr.jpg

EPM9O1c.jpg

TQROTpo.jpg

uFBSuVD.jpg

vVlhnEc.jpg

A1pJlFn.jpg

gNADNMr.jpg

2QLgSXa.jpg

fEqFCGk.jpg

57TjC7P.jpg

jHhBOd4.jpg

cecFWoD.jpg

6t8E8c0.jpg

6t8E8c0.jpg

GCUP1iX.jpg

mXYgRnw.jpg

zoCEi7J.jpg

PfVXkf9.jpg

kwHEHPI.jpg

V9 With ARF Bracelet

nT6xCkI.jpg

TkY7QIG.jpg

QsN1HZ3.jpg

mc6j8Nj.jpg

4cGrOqc.jpg

UeS6yCF.jpg

PSizi3d.jpg

pd6Tj1d.jpg

zER9OfR.jpg

jDDcGKF.jpg

S8dsvWl.jpg

9RdWK41.jpg

5 minutes ago, WhittyMorning said:

Man! That is close!!!! Do you think the ARF or V9 comes closer as far as over all?

The noob feels and looks closer to GEN as far as the SEL is concerned.  Again, the stock bracelet was made for the watch.  ARF will be just sit a tad lower...those who had ordered the later Noob v9, complained about how flush they were starting to look and so a fix would be the ARF bracelet..as it does sit lower than the v9.  You wouldn't have to do too much to the ARF bracelet to make it look nice, there's a write up on RWI..springbar that could possibly just do the trick.  I even put my GEN bracelet on the v9 and the SEL's looked pretty close to the v9.  I also used the stock 2mm spring bar so it has little play but to answer your question, if you get a nice SEL v9...it will already do the trick.

Edited by vvvlllooo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...