When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello From Singapore

1 hour ago, conankinder said:

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome guys ! I will definitely spend some time reading and learning !

and also, getting to know your fellow Singaporean members. Let me rouse the them for you

@cissiboy, @blackboxes @aflop @kinkinza @solitudex

These are the few I remember. And very soon, after reading, you will be asking about mods and stuff. This is the part where you remember my name. Haha

16 minutes ago, Legend said:

and also, getting to know your fellow Singaporean members. Let me rouse the them for you

These are the few I remember. And very soon, after reading, you will be asking about mods and stuff. This is the part where you remember my name. Haha

income opportunity lol

heroooo bro (virtual shake of hand with twist of wrist to check watch out)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cissiboy said:

income opportunity lol

heroooo bro (virtual shake of hand with twist of wrist to check watch out)

Must you really do this on a welcome thread bro? lol

Wow, Did't know there are so many singaporeans on this fourm. I thought this was more like angmoh type forum ! ahaha

I see chazing time is under singapore trusted dealer? Was wondering about the customs in singapore and Legend I saw your reply on one of the threads that singapore customs is a breeze. Do chazing time have stock on hand or do they send from PRC also haha

22 hours ago, Legend said:

You do mods and stuff for all watch brand or only selected few. I saw you on AP thread ! Considering my First Rep soon but can't decide on a Panerai or a AP !

12 minutes ago, conankinder said:

Wow, Did't know there are so many singaporeans on this fourm. I thought this was more like angmoh type forum ! ahaha

I see chazing time is under singapore trusted dealer? Was wondering about the customs in singapore and Legend I saw your reply on one of the threads that singapore customs is a breeze. Do chazing time have stock on hand or do they send from PRC also haha

You do mods and stuff for all watch brand or only selected few. I saw you on AP thread ! Considering my First Rep soon but can't decide on a Panerai or a AP !

Lol, this @cissiboy is also an angmoh pretending to be Asian all the time. I told him to go back to his country many times but he has accused me of being a racist. So we did the next best thing and became friends. Kind of.

Singapore customs is no issues. I have been buying for years and they all arrived safely. 

Chazingtime stocks are all in China too.

And softly so that the meddling angmoh will not hear (yes I do mods for not only APs). 

7 minutes ago, Legend said:

Lol, this @cissiboy is also an angmoh pretending to be Asian all the time. I told him to go back to his country many times but he has accused me of being a racist. So we did the next best thing and became friends. Kind of.

Singapore customs is no issues. I have been buying for years and they all arrived safely. 

Chazingtime stocks are all in China too.

And softly so that the meddling angmoh will not hear (yes I do mods for not only APs). 

HAHA! I see, I would think that Singapore customs would be stricter than this ! But its good for us this way! Btw, Legend are you a full time modder?

5 minutes ago, conankinder said:

HAHA! I see, I would think that Singapore customs would be stricter than this ! But its good for us this way! Btw, Legend are you a full time modder?

No, I am not a full time modder. I do not do this for a living, and I run a non watch related business. 

Does it matter? 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

No, I am not a full time modder. I do not do this for a living, and I run a non watch related business. 

Does it matter? 

yes.

And your real name is not even Legend.

Edited by cissiboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Does it matter? 

Was just curious about it as you have a impressive stats on your profile badge ! 

1 minute ago, cissiboy said:

yes.

And your real name is not even Legend.

I wonder where is that big red ban button, for people who cannot learn polite subtlety on a welcome thread?

Wait here, L.. I am going to find that button. Be back soon. 

6 minutes ago, cissiboy said:

sorry I don't see where I was being rude, I'm sorry if I sounded so.

Apologies A.

and @conankinder no he doesnt even work, this guy...just drives around his Mitsubishi Lanjiao all zhanged up. Red plate some more.

jiFfM.jpg

9 minutes ago, conankinder said:

Haha maybe we could meet up some time !

Do we have a meetup group in this forum for Singapore?

yes, any meetup without Cissyboy will be one which you will find me at. :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cissiboy said:

i dont go KTV rest assured that, so yeah you and I never together

A lot of my personal details are being leaked by you brother. You even know about my pink, fully souped up 10 year old Mitsubishi Lancer, even though I tried to park it discreetly when meeting you. And my KTV habits. Well the next thing I know, you are going to mention the soccer betting activities I am into, and the "I love Phuket" T shirts I am fond of.

Please try to keep personal details like this off the boards bro. They are not good for the image I am trying to portray you see. :D

• 3 weeks later...