When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Diver on SS?

Hey guys. So as part of my welcome back gift to myself I'm working with a member on purchasing a beautiful Noob ROO diver and have the opportunity to buy a rare SS bracelet which I enjoy just not sure this watch should be worn with a SS bracelet? I don't see.many around this forum on ss?

Any thoughts from the gurus would be appreciated! 

Welcome mate

It depends on your preference. It can be worn either with bracelet or rubber strap.Good to alternate between bracelet n strap if you like. Nothing is cast in stones.

Just make sure it fits. Preferably gets it from the same factory else u may need some work.

ATB.

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

• 4 months later...
On 7/14/2018 at 8:09 AM, jsmith11 said:

Hey guys. So as part of my welcome back gift to myself I'm working with a member on purchasing a beautiful Noob ROO diver and have the opportunity to buy a rare SS bracelet which I enjoy just not sure this watch should be worn with a SS bracelet? I don't see.many around this forum on ss?

Any thoughts from the gurus would be appreciated! 

These are my QC pics from an old dealer named Tony from 7 years ago....  The SS bracelet is a [censored] to put on and take off.. but I still switch out the rubber and SS bracelet once a year.  My AP Diver is still in impecable condition.  But it's a heavy watch to wear as a daily.... 

I've still got the watch and it runs great but I'm Stateside for the next few weeks and don't happen to have access to any of my wrist shots... Hope this helps.. 

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

[Edit]  Ok..  Sorry.. I actually found some wrist shots.. Here you go.. (it's obviously a big watch..)

IMG_5470.JPG

Edited by plaifender