When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty or Union?

agk

Question

I'm looking at two Omega Seamaster reps, one on TW and one on Unionwatches.cn.

There is a fair difference in price so I'm wondering if the more experienced members might advise as to any differences please.

http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=741

https://www.unionwatches.cn/product/omega-seamaster-planet-high-quality-replica-watches-4446/

Both are quartz. I'm too OCD for automatic movements. 

Thank you very much. 

7 answers to this question

Trusty is a long time and respected TD here and on other fora. I haven’t previously come across Union Watches, they are not a TD here and as far as I know not anywhere else, which means if you have a problem, you are on your own. A quick glance suggests all their watches are now a “bargain” having previously been $800 - $900. That stinks, no way was a quartz or Miyota based watch ever so much more than the very best reps available. 

If anything i would say Union Watches sale price is still about $30 or so more than they should be for the quality or lack there of 

Andrew has been my goto dealer for years, and he's always been excellent with communication, delivery, and resolving any issues... I will go to Toro or Sead if Andrew doesn't have what I'm looking for.