When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Modding APROO "The Real Batman" ?

Hey guys,

I'm interested in getting my first ever rep and wanna do it right the first time. I'm in love with the 26470ST.OO.A028CR.01, it's just super pretty.

Who should contact here to get a mod that is as close to the gen as possible? Thickness, weight, fonts, frequency etc, hopefully waterproofing...

Which base watch would the experts here recommend I get to have modded? I guess most of the TD are similar in their offerings. I guess it's close to the Havanna version, just with a black dial and blue gator strap.

Thanks a lot for the advice.

Cheers,

Kat

@astonjenks The Legend cannot perform super level magic, as inclined as he is to help.
For what he’s asking, it’s much easier for him to save up and get the gen, which I am sure he is able to in a matter of time.
I have recently been getting PMs from members stating their expectations which is fine, but also an unrealistic budget for me to work with to get it done.
For this watch and the stated mods, yes it’s possible if he’s willing to spend $8000 to get it built. Else, please find a more talented and patient modder. I’ll pass. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 5 months later...