When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ivan/Dark Lord

Puffpuff

Hello  

I know it’s a big community here and someone definitely knows or even dealt with this guy called Ivan.  I have seen his work and it is truly magnificent piece of work.   I want to get in touch with him - but you would not find any information about him hence I want to ask if any of you know how to get in touch with him?  

Any info would be forever thankful

Edited by Puffpuff
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jackflash said:

"He's supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody ever believed he was real. Nobody ever knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

He definitely exists. I know 2 people that dealt with him, saw the dials and the email conversations. Maybe more people will have something to say.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jackflash said:

"He's supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody ever believed he was real. Nobody ever knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Any more of that kind of blabbing from you Verbal and I will not only ban you here, I will get you banned across all the fora, I will get your family and friends banned, anyone who does business with you will be banned and even those who owe you money will be banned

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ivan the Terrible ... is he related to Vlad the Impaler?

Yes the Dark Lord exists, but woe be unto the man that gives away his contact information.  Your children will suffer the Scourge and your crops will wilt on the vine.  Your livestock will deliver stillborn and your mp3 player will delete random songs.  Be forewarned!

His eyes are everywhere and he suffers fools harshly.  Are you Worthy?

• Like 1

Yeah course, someone should pass the details of the person who 'allegedly' makes the best fake dials in the world to you because you want it and can't be bothered to even enter into a single conversation on this forum about your, or anyone else projects.

You just want your information fed to you so you can go and annoy Ivan the Terrible with stupid questions like "how much" "when will it be ready" "where's my QC pictures"

Jog on mate, this ain't the forum you've been looking for...

• Like 4

I obviously wasn’t that serious about it but you took too personal... As I said I am

not too bothered about giving me all the information as I will find it my self. Don’t lynch me for trying to post it on here and maybe try finding some luck - which I didn’t. I completely understand everyone’s view on this and if I known his details I wouldn’t give it to anyone either so no beef guys 👍🏻

Edited by Puffpuff

25 minutes ago, Puffpuff said:

Someone should just pull a trigger and reveal the information... What’s this big deal to be so mysterious that no one can even reach you aha I don’t mind though I will get to him sooner or later. 

I fear that if you carry on this way, if and when you “get to him” the answer will be “no and never”. If he is as good as you seem to think he is, do you really think he is in any way stuck for customers? I advised you by PM that this strategy was deeply flawed.

5 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

I fear that if you carry on this way, if and when you “get to him” the answer will be “no and never”. If he is as good as you seem to think he is, do you really think he is in any way stuck for customers? I advised you by PM that this strategy was deeply flawed.

I know I am persistent and can be annoying to you guys but atleast I am trying and really want to reach this guy for the same reason that some of you got to him. We all want the best and he is the best out there. If he says no - then at least I tried and nothing I can do about it but without trying I won’t know what’s the answer will be :) 

Those of us that did manage to get our hands on a Dark Lord dial successful used other methods than being “annoying”. You are a complete unknown and if I was Ivan I would not deal with people who didn’t have impeccable references from within the community either. I am neither as knowledgeable or as skilled as my brothers who have posted above, but I like to believe I have some standing and respect here. I gained it by being patient and humble and learning all I could, by dealing with members here who then remember and pass word that I do not cause problems and stick to my word. I never thought I would get my hands on a Dark Lord dial, but eventually an approach was made to me, to see if I would like one. Unfortunately you are convincing the very people who could help you, that they never want to be responsible for that introduction 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 2:21 PM, jackflash said:

Isn't that what they said on Top Gear about The Stig?

• Haha 1