When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum Announcement - Mike On A Bike

Nanuq

Lady and Gentlemen (hey we do have a female member here):

After much discussion with The Boss, the Main Cheese, He Who Occupies the Palace of Ice up north, we came to the realization that we need another man on top of the letterhead.  "Admin" is unable to spend much time here at all, and my ability to participate has taken a downturn.  So we talked about the man that is here all the time, always soothing wounded egos, wielding the sword when necessary, always with a steady hand, with fairness and an eerie sense of calm... and we decided that Mike On A Bike is the perfect choice for our next Co_admin.

Tonight I set him up in his new role, and contacted him offline with the good news.  But what's this??  He's gone to bed already?   :bangin:   So I think it would be wholly appropriate to absolutely inundate his PM inbox with cheers and wishes of congratulations, don't you?  :tu:  After all a good co-admin never sleeps...... 

Please join me in welcoming RWG's newest Co-Admin .... MIKE ON A BIKE!

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

... So we talked about the man that is here all the time, always soothing wounded egos, wielding the sword when necessary, always with a steady hand, with fairness and an eerie sense of calm... and we decided that Mike On A Bike is the perfect choice for our next Co_admin.

Congratulations and thank you! :)

Mike has been a solid and stellar anchor for the forum and this is a natural progression for him. 

A well-deserved promotion and to put it simply, nobody does it better. 

Congrats Mike, and this is a good decision for the community!