When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum Announcement - Mike On A Bike

Nanuq

Congratulations and well deserved for everything you do for the forum Mike 😄 

I couldn't think of anyone else that's more committed to RwG then your good self, keep up the good work and let's build on it for the future ☺️ 

Bloody hell, the first thing he does is to lock the mods drink cabinet. After he’s emptied it I hasten to add! I guess in his newly elevated position he no longer needs us mere mortals. Come on Mike, you used to be such a nice guy......😇

4 hours ago, kernow said:

Bloody hell, the first thing he does is to lock the mods drink cabinet. After he’s emptied it I hasten to add! I guess in his newly elevated position he no longer needs us mere mortals. Come on Mike, you used to be such a nice guy......😇

Keeping the good stuff for myself!

And thanks again for all the well wishes guys and let's keep our forum what it has always been a gentleman's forum to share in knowledge among friends. While of course buy/build way to many watches!!

• Like 1

Bloody hell, the first thing he does is to lock the mods drink cabinet. After he’s emptied it I hasten to add! I guess in his newly elevated position he no longer needs us mere mortals. Come on Mike, you used to be such a nice guy......

Never fear mate, I still have the key to that mahogany cabinet way in back of the massage tables to the left of the lap pool. You know the one, it has the cigar burns and leather cladding... the really REALLY good stuff is in there.

I told MOAB the "really good stuff" is in the crystal case by the bowling lanes. Tee hee, he'll be savoring the Johnny Walker while we sip the 40 year single malts. Mum's the word!
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

Never fear mate, I still have the key to that mahogany cabinet way in back of the massage tables to the left of the lap pool. You know the one, it has the cigar burns and leather cladding... the really REALLY good stuff is in there.

I told MOAB the "really good stuff" is in the crystal case by the bowling lanes. Tee hee, he'll be savoring the Johnny Walker while we sip the 40 year single malts. Mum's the word!

:1a::clap:

8 hours ago, Nanuq said:

Geez @Nanuq I’m kind of disappointed in you. This is the Mods lounge on the number one rep modding forum. Don’t need no stinking keys. I taught myself to lock pick years ago

3F30774D-0186-42B3-94FB-E774D56E3A92.jpeg

Just now, Sogeha said:

Geez @Nanuq I’m kind of disappointed in you. This is the Mods lounge on the number one rep modding forum. Don’t need no stinking keys. I taught myself to lock pick years ago

Oh and I would stay away from that Johnny Walker, it’s the only decanter where the level keeps going up. I’m not sure Kernow always makes it to the heads

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

Oh and I would stay away from that Johnny Walker, it’s the only decanter where the level keeps going up. I’m not sure Kernow always makes it to the heads

Are these original Bergeon tools?....:lol2:

56 minutes ago, P4GTR said:

Who's got the best.. lock picks? 

Grats Mike!

Two work colleagues and I had nothing much to do one night shift around 2002, so we decided to teach ourselves how to pick locks. We had access to a workshop, so we designed and built our own picks according to what we thought was necessary. We discovered the next night that one can buy them online and they looked very similar to ours. It was actually frightening how good one can get in a very short time. I got to the point I could open my front door nearly as quickly with the picks as with the keys, which is rather worrying. I still have that original set and they are the best to me😀

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 6:00 PM, Sogeha said:

Yes, but hasn’t the flavour improved? Go on take a swig!