When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

We repair and service most kinds of replica watches at competitive prices

rionrlty

Hi fella's, I've been hanging around here for a few years now. I've been collecting both gens and reps now for about 30 years or more. I started getting into reps in the late 1990's and my collection right now is about 75% replica. Over the years I've taught myself to do a lot of the work required on my watches, but it has never been easy to find competent watchmakers to take care of the more involved repairs.

About 8 months ago my wife passed away and I found it desirable to find something to occupy my time, and get my mind off of that. As a result I took a job with a watchmaker with whom I had a 20 year relationship. He works on both my gens and my reps, so he has about 20 years or so of hands on experience working on the replicas we all love. From personal experience I know that it is sometimes difficult to find someone reliable to work on them. I've had many watchmakers refuse outright and others to do it only reluctantly. And that's if you have a watchmaker in your area at all.

At any rate we've decide to offer our services to members of the various forums. We are located in Southern California, USA, but will accept work from all over the world. Our prices are competitive, but best of all we speak replica fluently. To be clear we do not consider ourselves "modders" but prefer to do basic servicing and repair. If you are interested please contact me via personal message, at which point I will answer any questions or concerns you might have and supply personal contact info.

Here is a link to our website http://hemet-majorjewelers.com/

Best Regards, Mike

• Like 4

Welcome brother, glad to see to you are offering repair services. Sorry to hear about your wife, that's a huge void that never completely goes away.

How about you're writing? I was eagerly looking forward to another book from you> 

10 hours ago, panerai153 said:

Welcome brother, glad to see to you are offering repair services. Sorry to hear about your wife, that's a huge void that never completely goes away.

How about you're writing? I was eagerly looking forward to another book from you> 

Had the second installment (book) just about ready for publication when Patsy Passed away. I've been trying to get back to it, but just haven't been able to get in the right frame of mind. She was my most ardent fan and it's hard to get motivated without the encouragement she supplied. It's been eating at me though so I'll get back to it soon I hope. 

Had the second installment (book) just about ready for publication when Patsy Passed away. I've been trying to get back to it, but just haven't been able to get in the right frame of mind. She was my most ardent fan and it's hard to get motivated without the encouragement she supplied. It's been eating at me though so I'll get back to it soon I hope. 

Keep on plugging away. My wife of 38 years passed away about 16 years ago, and I can tell you from experience, it ain’t easy. But over time, the pain eases and you can sort of pick up the pieces and move forward. That’s what my wife wanted, and I feel sure yours did as well.
AFA the book, I’m really looking forward to the second installment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, panerai153 said:

Keep on plugging away. My wife of 38 years passed away about 16 years ago, and I can tell you from experience, it ain’t easy. But over time, the pain eases and you can sort of pick up the pieces and move forward. That’s what my wife wanted, and I feel sure yours did as well.
AFA the book, I’m really looking forward to the second installment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your kind counsel P. and the encouragement regarding he writing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my Explorer Rep back from Mike about two weeks ago and thought I should share a great experience.  I wanted to wear the watch every day for at least two weeks then give feedback.

Watch has an 3132 clone and was losing about twelve seconds a day out of the box then after a month was losing twenty minutes a day.  Mike's service fully disassembled and cleaned the watch.  You can honestly feel how smooth the winding is now as you don't feel the grit and dirt that comes with some of these watches from China.  The watch is now holding +8 sec/day now and I am beyond extremely happy with these tolerances of regulating this watch.  I have a gen Rolex and the winding is the one thing that sets them apart from these reps along with the screw down of the crown.  After Mike's service the 3132 clone feels closer to the gen but not completely.  I did not expect that to happen but I also did not expect the clone to have this smooth of a winding feel after a full service. 

I think we all know these movement come very dirty from the factory.  When I budget for these reps from now on I am just going to get them serviced soon as I buy them. Worth every penny and should add years to the life of these movements. 

Will be sending more watches Mike's way as I just got a 3151 sub that is starting to lose time and the calendar date has issues when manually setting after sending back to China once.  Mike communicates very well throughout the entire service process as to when he receives your watch, initial diagnosis, time to service, and estimated cost.  Mike then follows up on total cost that are extremely fair and sends tracking info when he sends watch back.  Lets see an AD give you that type of service on a Gen.   A pleasure to work with.  Thank you Mike for supporting this forum. 

8 hours ago, PAM-snob said:

Just discovered this thread and am excited for a stateside rep repair option! However I clicked the webpage link in the post and it's no longer available according to GoDaddyemoji53.png
Any idea if they are still doing business?

Hi Pam Snob,

We are still very much in business. The company however is considering dropping the website do to lack of response. We (Major Watch) are on "Yelp" however and have a very positive response there.

Regardless, you should contact me direct by PM for any questions or concerns. I will generally get back to you within 24 hours or less and within the PM format will provide you with my own private contact info including Email and cell phone no. I'll even provide you with the direct line to the store, although the owner/watchmaker has requested that I personally coordinate with customers originated from the various forums.    

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...