When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020 resurfaced

Mike on a bike

For those of you who were around and or got burnt by this asshat he is on Facebook under his real name selling watch tools on a Facebook group called “Old Vintage Watches”.

If you do not know about this no cause for you to get involved, those of us who were burnt know his name well so can stop by and visit him there. LOL

Just be careful on Facebook they will ban you for threats and stuff use your heads I know we were all very hot about this but best to just warn others and shut him down smartly.

• Like 1

Just and addition to Mike's post. I went to the Facebook page "old Vintage Watches" and if it's the same one, which was the only one that came up when I searched, it's a closed group. You cannot see anything but the home page. You have to submit a request to join, so I would guess, that unless he branches out to other open venues, we are safe.

Yes I clearly remember this douche! I almost paid him a visit for my forum brothers! He lives not far from me. Alas I chose the high road! Amazing he fixed and returned a few of my watches. I was fortunate before he went dark. I’ll silently monitor his FB activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy on Facebook’s name is Mike Dabrowski. He has a watch repair service called Top Time Watch Repair and Restoration. He is active on the Old Vintage Watch Facebook group. This is a closed group and you have to be invited to join.He is from Hoffman Estates IL, which is where MD2020 is from. I can’t remember the spelling of MD2020’s last name, but if some of you guys want to do a bit of snooping, it’s OK, but remember if you go in with guns blazing, you are apt to get a “timeout” from Facebook .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’d be a crime to sit back and let this guy take advantage of others! Evil prevails when good men do nothing!

Wonder if they know what's coming .... 

md2020.png.6b52aef7af29f6147fd59f3c2dbf9c1a.png

Exact same script as before!!! Bout as lame as “dog ate my homework” or “grandmother died” excuses from back in the day.

One of the founders is from MS. I tried to figure out a way to send him a message but I can’t figure out how to send a message just to him. Anyone know how?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Download FB messenger and send it through there.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,
I just wanted to share my experience with MD2020, or Mike Dabrowski, or however you would like to refer to him as. Two months ago, I sent him 5 vintage Zodiac watches which I paid a pretty penny for. As a college student with limited financial means, this was nearly half of my collection at the time – I’ve recently found a passion for vintage watches and love collecting and seeing others’ pieces. I paid him upfront for the repairs in the amount of $165. It’s been two months now, and he hasn’t responded to me in three weeks. He said he would ship my pieces back, but he was “busy” so he couldn’t send tracking info. I downloaded this app specifically to share this story with all of you, so none of you make the same mistake in the future. It really makes me sad to read all of these forum posts about him. He seemed so nice, and we talked for an hour about vintage watches. I don’t know what else to say.

Here is some of our correspondence, along with a photo of the watches I sent him. 91c5e4c84e1cd88e21004fc84a845248.jpg3dfbfe66d6f08cfa1790fb08aabb0acd.jpg7bc1be8225a8e82c3b3bf24f174fac1e.jpg