When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scammer member RTL2

SSTEEL

• 1 month later...

For such claims, @SSTEEL, details are always useful. 

I am not doubting you, but whenever there is a thread stating "xxxx is a scammer", there will be bound to be members asking for details like what he did, the amount involved and such. 

I also think that there are two sides to any story. While caution about someone is always good, and that we should look out for the community and one another, it will be meaningful to include details with such threads. Labelling someone a scammer is a serious allegation in my opinion, and if you want to start a thread in this vein, it is best to have details to back it up.

• 1 month later...

Ben, I am aware of many particulars you properly are not having been in the loop w/ my fellow admins on both sites at the time. They know my position and reasons why, this matter is closed here understood.

Coming over and stirring this up not gonna happen.  MOAB

• Like 2

My words compared to the history of the aforementioned member don't even compare. I understand your position with SSTEEL but that doesn't undo his history. Just words, freedom of speech and a good healthy dose of ’coming over here’ and stirring - its done Sir, understood?

I'm still working my day job working on gens, and still helping out the replica watch communities, if any of the nonsense posted about me were true, do you really think I would still be in business several years later since all the witch-hunt started?  No, I rest my case, move on children.

Success and honesty are easily conflated and yet the world delivers so many examples where success sits next to such things as delusion and dishonesty. I suspect a personality disorder. Just because a couple of soft fruit flora’s gave you the benefit of second chance changes nothing regarding actions of your past.

I'm well aware of customers of mine, and innocent people being banned for simply supporting me, or trying to leave me good feedback over there, them being accused that they were me with sock accounts, this is complete bull.

I have no sock accounts, and have no interest or the time to waste, I'm almost 50 years young, I'm not a child, unlike the behaviour of those on the forums where I'm banned, they have nothing better to do with their time on this planet, you being one of those such trolls, Ben, you have been a member here for almost five years, and six valuable posts 😴 and all you can contribute to these forums is to dig up dirt on me which was/is clearly a witch hunt back then, and still to this day, the trolls have nothing better to do.  

I still have the private messages from Colin who threatened me before I was even banned, it was clear to me then, he quite simply didn't like me, my success there, or countless contributions, I and many members gave in $$$ to the forums.

Anyhow, I don't have the time to keep replying to trolls, so good day to you, I have work to do. 

Locking this thread. @BenC you’ve had your say now it stops here. As it stands @SSTEEL has done good work on the forum here. If people want to carry on with the witch hunt it will not happen here.  By all means go next door and continue. 

• Like 2