bjarneb

Airplane Flight simulator

Being a bit more than average interested in airplanes I have been using the Microsoft Flight Simulator for some years. Functions are pretty much same as on real airplanes.

Since boys never grow up I took it a bit further and got myself a cockpit replica of a Boeing 737. Pretty cool to have a beer and a flight actually. Some friends who have been afraid of flying actually feel more confident after playing with it since they know more about how safe it really is :)

Guess I need a Breitling now.

sim.jpg

• Like 2

Oh my... That's great! I like flying sims too, but I use basic set throttle + joystick. Great cockpit!

Thanks mate.
That what I started with too. Actually that was the most fun, because that is when I learned what all the [censored]s and stuff was for. Not to mention when I had my first ILS landing. Think that was the best simulator experience I ever had, because I spent so much time learning how to figure it out :)

On 10/13/2018 at 10:23 PM, bjarneb said:

Being a bit more than average interested in airplanes I have been using the Microsoft Flight Simulator for some years. Functions are pretty much same as on real airplanes.

Since boys never grow up I took it a bit further and got myself a cockpit replica of a Boeing 737. Pretty cool to have a beer and a flight actually. Some friends who have been afraid of flying actually feel more confident after playing with it since they know more about how safe it really is :)

Guess I need a Breitling now.

sim.jpg

oh wow this set up must have cost a fortune. Impressive to say the least!