Ladies and Gentlemen - I am in love with this piece!!!

I might opt for the gen in time (gotta save up like a normal person lol) but wondering if anyone has seen or expects a quality rep?

https://monochrome-watches.com/tudor-black-bay-fifty-eight-39mm-79030n-review-price/

Seems like everyone is focusing on the boring new Rolex 39mm models....and this fake 904L steel. :( Lame.

Do you guys like it? 

Tudor-and-its-heritage-How-vintage-submariners-inspired-Tudor-Black-Bay.jpg

• Like 1

Also c

keeping an eye out for this brother. It’s a much better size for me than the 41-43mm versions

• Thanks 1

Been on it a while if you do a search you will find I posted it months ago when they we're introduced. Just waiting for the hype to die down and hopefully the price.

1 hour ago, Mike on a bike said:

Been on it a while if you do a search you will find I posted it months ago when they we're introduced. Just waiting for the hype to die down and hopefully the price.

Indeed! 

10EF9A11-F994-44EB-8BA3-4072C9556ACE.thumb.jpeg.6c21d395d027f9cf12eb80cef3b0e859.jpeg

483725A5-473F-4C78-9682-EFF091318156.thumb.jpeg.5d471c01dd825cdfcdaad53153c768db.jpeg

CC7105AF-07C6-43BC-A22E-AB50DD65F963.thumb.jpeg.0f9bd2ec572042064ccec897a6c4b15e.jpeg

😂

Worth every penny. Waiting on a rep ZF bracelet

• Like 2

These BB reps are bloody good for the $$, just bought the Gmt and truly nice looking rep compared to the Gen, the 58 is on my radar at some stage ;)

I have recently been bit by the BB 58 bug and am looking to find a rep   These are soo much nicer than a sub or dssd

I have a BB heritage rose in transit to try but I  think the size will be a bit too large for me ...cant wait to try it.

I like how the bezel insert has gilt details on the BB58  and of course the size is perfect.....so looking fwd to getting one! 

• Like 1

Would love to see a rep of this, I owned the original BB rep but the size was just prohibitive for me so I went with a sub. Would definitely consider picking one up if they released this. 

I asked Ryan when we can expect a rep... He was asking the factories, waiting for his response..

Word is, ZF Factory bought a gen a couple of months ago. Rep release date ca. Feb 2019 on Puretime.

Then of course there will be the big tells new versions with other tells, this maker does this better that ones whatever is better! LOL  Hey it's what we play at here, all good.

• Like 1

If they ever made an actual 1:1 , the universe, as we know it, would collapse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1