When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16520 Rep? Can't be true?

Mapearso

In my search for a gen or gen-spec 16520 dial I came across a couple of non-TDs (or at least dealers that I'm not familiar with) that are selling 16520 (and 16523/8 and 16518) reps . 

I did not think anyone made a 16520 replica, only 116520s.  

I think these dealers are using pictures of a genuine 16520 (with an inverted 6 no less!!).  Does anyone know the story on these 16520 replicas?  If they are this nice, and have good dial like this with the right spacing for the subdials I would like to buy 

Thanks!!! 

On 11/1/2018 at 2:30 PM, Mapearso said:
In my search for a gen or gen-spec 16520 dial I came across a couple of non-TDs (or at least dealers that I'm not familiar with) that are selling 16520 (and 16523/8 and 16518) reps . 

I did not think anyone made a 16520 replica, only 116520s.  

I think these dealers are using pictures of a genuine 16520 (with an inverted 6 no less!!).  Does anyone know the story on these 16520 replicas?  If they are this nice, and have good dial like this with the right spacing for the subdials I would like to buy 

Thanks!!! 

If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Reverse google image search suggests that those 16520 pictures are widely used by many scam replica watch sites

Settle with a Noob SA4130 116520 instead :D

Edited by pompompurin