When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A little help.....

Mike on a bike

Hi guys this is the current info guys on guys here>

Two things jump out first not that many on line : well that is because we are real time and do not pad our numbers like other sites to seem more busy , honest numbers.

Next no paying members /VIPs, now I know some of the guys on this list for years (not singling you out there are many many more) but we unlike other boards are nonprofit a VIP is 30 bucks a year that's $3.50 USDs a month. So don't be a asshat come on help us keep the lights on for less than a buck a week , that is less than a cup of coffee!!!

Hi guys this is the current info guys on guys here>

Two things jump out first not that many on line : well that is because we are real time and do not pad our numbers like other sites to seem more busy , honest numbers.

Next no paying members /VIPs, now I know some of the guys on this list for years (not singling you out there are many many more) but we unlike other boards are nonprofit a VIP is 30 bucks a year that's $3.50 USDs a month. So don't be a asshat come on help us keep the lights on for less than a buck a week , that is less than a cup of coffee!!!

Ok Mike, now that I've been buttonholed... I suppose I'll pony up.
What's the payment link!

Thank you, but whatever you choose it is appreciated.

It kills me, guys like 508 are so generous but others gain so much knowledge but can't go for less than the price a cup of coffee................ sad really so sad it says nothing about RWG but more about them.

Think about it one small buy a date wheel perhaps wrong one forget other parts I went low end but you knew better as you are able to make the right buy from hanging here. :hammer:

@Mike on a bike , I've tried twice to upgrade to VIP through the rwg.cc/store link. It keeps telling me my display name and email address is in use by another member and will not let me complete the transaction. If you can provide me with a link where I can easily upgrade then I would be more than happy to.

• Like 1