When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lange & Sohne - is there a super rep out there?

Faster897

I know that we can find superb replicas of Rolex, AP, etc. Lange is a much lower profile make and there isn't a lot out there that i can find it terms of reviews on quality replicas?

However, I absolutely love Lange watches though I'll never be able to afford one! 

I don't care which model of a Lange it is (even though I have favourites), but has anyone got experience of a top quality Lange replica? My personal interest is in the design and the aesthetics being as authentic as possible, as opposed to the movement that I don't really mind as long as it tells the time.

No-one I know will have even heard of Lange as a watch company, so this is just for me to enjoy their iconic design.

I do hope someone can help a very keen and enthusiastic new member with a link or two, to a trusted dealer who has one of these beauties in stock.

Thank you and I hope I haven't broken any rules.

Accurate? No. Their movements are too complicated.  The Datograph Chronos were gorgeous, just not all that accurate. Not sure if they are still available.

http://www.marywatch.net/goods.php?id=872

If you want something more passable, the regular Langematick (non tourby), Saxonia and 1815 are all OK. They are simple watches that can use a standard Chinese movement.

The Richard Lange was probably the best, but not sure if it's still made.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomhorn said:

Accurate? No. Their movements are too complicated.  The Datograph Chronos were gorgeous, just not all that accurate. Not sure if they are still available.

http://www.marywatch.net/goods.php?id=872

If you want something more passable, the regular Langematick (non tourby), Saxonia and 1815 are all OK. They are simple watches that can use a standard Chinese movement.

The Richard Lange was probably the best, but not sure if it's still made.

Thanks very much for replying Tom. My particular interest is the accuracy of the design and it looking as close to genuine as possible. I'm satisfied with movement as long as they tell the time!