When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If money was no object, what super replica AAA replica would you buy!!?

Faster897

I've been enjoying going through http://www.trustytime.biz/ and https://www.intime03.co websites.

Some of the watches are $500, which is expensive, but if I didn't have to worry about the money I think I'd choose a top end sports Rolex. 

Why? Because I think that the best quality super reps are the Rolex models (look forward to debate about this point too!) and I would rather have the best/closest/most authentic replica of a quality genuine watch than a poorer quality replica of a watch I'd love to own like a Patek 5270 (which I don't think any replica would do justice to).

So... today and now, I choose the Rolex Hulk as well as a simple, yet beautiful dress watch from classy Vacheron.

Video link for Hulk vs Gen Hulk here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGcHGx0aEvQ&t=600sk)

Links to the the version I think matches the quality of these two replicas:

1. Hulk: https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5275-submariner-116610-lv-green-ceramic-904l-djf-1-1-best-edition-green-dial-on-sa3135.html

2. Vacheron dress watch: http://www.trustytime.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=18671 

Look forward to your choices, reasons and links! 

Edited by Faster897

13 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

Money no object you say? As in don’t care how much?

Patek Phong 1518 please. An absolute bargain at $20,000

Sounds amazing, but you haven't attached a link or a picture? I'd love to see and learn about this watch. Never heard of it and didn't know replicas could cost that much. Amazing. Thank you.

There are a lot of super reps out there that can be bought without worrying about its quality...Seven Friday, Breitling, Panerai, Vacheron Constantin, Patek Phillipe, Tag Heuer, Omega, Ulysse Nardin, Sinn, and so on, and so on...and yes...some Rolex too.

If you fear being called out at your rep then don not ever buy a Rolex. Even if it's gen most will guess it's a rep just because it's still the most replicated brand watch world wide.

But...to be honest...none ever is going to call you out...not when the watch is on your wrist and does at least have the main specs of the gen counterpart (gen mechanic, rep mechanic too and not quarz for example)

For a good quality watch you don't have to pay high $$$...even the regmariners (119$ or so) will last for years of daily wear.

Go and get what you would like to see on your wrist and if you want to be on the safe side at least movementwise drop in a swiss eta and have the watch serviced overall by a good rep friendly watchsmith...that's a least what I do with the replicas I want to keep.

I already have my super reps within my collection...

Breitling Superocean Abyss Chrono blue with swiss ETA 7750

Breitling Avenger Seawolf H fac grey dial with swiss 2836

Panerai 243 Noob v2 M serial (on it's way to me) and is going to get a swiss ETA 7750

7 minutes ago, docthor said:

There are a lot of super reps out there that can be bought without worrying about its quality...Seven Friday, Breitling, Panerai, Vacheron Constantin, Patek Phillipe, Tag Heuer, Omega, Ulysse Nardin, Sinn, and so on, and so on...and yes...some Rolex too.

If you fear being called out at your rep then don not ever buy a Rolex. Even if it's gen most will guess it's a rep just because it's still the most replicated brand watch world wide.

But...to be honest...none ever is going to call you out...not when the watch is on your wrist and does at least have the main specs of the gen counterpart (gen mechanic, rep mechanic too and not quarz for example)

For a good quality watch you don't have to pay high $$$...even the regmariners (119$ or so) will last for years of daily wear.

Go and get what you would like to see on your wrist and if you want to be on the safe side at least movementwise drop in a swiss eta and have the watch serviced overall by a good rep friendly watchsmith...that's a least what I do with the replicas I want to keep.

I already have my super reps within my collection...

Breitling Superocean Abyss Chrono blue with swiss ETA 7750

Breitling Avenger Seawolf H fac grey dial with swiss 2836

Panerai 243 Noob v2 M serial (on it's way to me) and is going to get a swiss ETA 7750

Hi doctor, thanks for such a great answer. I don't worry at all about being called out, in fact, I'd happily tell people it's a replica if I was ever asked. For me it's about having an iconic design on my wrist that I could never afford really.  It wouldn't make sense for me to lie or pretend, because everyone knows I don't have lots of money to spend on a watch! 🙂

I would love a dress watch Vacheron. But it is so hard to tell what watches are truly super replicas. What do you think of the link I posted above? I would love that to wear with my tuxedo when I am working at silver service occasions. http://www.trustytime.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=18671

I wish this forum has a thread or a list of acknowledged super replicas that people have bought and tried! That would be so nice.

Edited by Faster897

http://jewelryandwatch.com/contents/en-us/d108.html

Picture of the genuine from Robert Marron. $20,000 for a rep of a $1 Million plus watch 

DCB41E37-8A17-4001-906F-8FC4F28A9904.jpeg

I just love this watch. Nobody I know (outside the brothers) would know what it is or how much the genuine watch is worth. If I could I would wear a rep for my pleasure. If in some parallel universe I had more money than Carlos Slim I would still buy and wear the rep. 

As my brother,  Doc says though, you don’t have to go anywhere near that price. There are lots of reps that are virtually indistinguishable on the wrist as long as you don’t bump into some of our guys, a few of whom can spot stuff from the other end of the country

6 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

http://jewelryandwatch.com/contents/en-us/d108.html

Picture of the genuine from Robert Marron. $20,000 for a rep of a $1 Million plus watch 

DCB41E37-8A17-4001-906F-8FC4F28A9904.jpeg

Thank you for explaining but I think most people here could never afford a 20k replica! Do you have a favour under $1000? I ask because I am interested in your thoughts as you seem to know a lot about watches.

1 minute ago, docthor said:

Gosh, what amazing knowledge! Thank you very much sir. I will look at this carefully. What is your favourite replica and who would you buy it from?

Thank you for your kind words, but I’m a long, long way from the most knowledgeable here. Watches are a very personal thing, what I love may not appeal to you at all. I am a vintage Rolex guy at heart, though I do dabble elsewhere. I love my Phong 5508, my avatar. Out of the box I love the JF 16610 and have two. The 116610 and 43mm Seadweller are very good. Panerai are generally good, plenty of Omega, IWC and Brietling. First chose your style, then we can dial in the advice a bit

Buying, stick to Trusted Dealers on any forum you are a member of

37 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

Thank you for your kind words, but I’m a long, long way from the most knowledgeable here. Watches are a very personal thing, what I love may not appeal to you at all. I am a vintage Rolex guy at heart, though I do dabble elsewhere. I love my Phong 5508, my avatar. Out of the box I love the JF 16610 and have two. The 116610 and 43mm Seadweller are very good. Panerai are generally good, plenty of Omega, IWC and Brietling. First chose your style, then we can dial in the advice a bit

Buying, stick to Trusted Dealers on any forum you are a member of

Not at all. I am trying so hard to understand all the terms and all the information here, as there is so much to digest. When I come across guys like you, it's pretty amazing to know you've taken all that in and there is so much detail!

I would love to see links to the JF 16610 (what does JF mean?). I love the Hulk version of the watch - it's just so different and vibrant. If only I had a big green vintage car to drive with it!!

I have been reading for weeks before I got the courage to sign up and ask a question. I will only buy from a trusted dealer or from a member on this forum. 

What is my style? I like a simple watch. I understand that with replicas, anything with complications will be very hard to duplicate and will look "wrong"

To answer your very wise question,  I would like something simple, iconic and that has class.

Patek 5711 - thoughnI understand there are no good replicas that someone like you would really respect.

Rolex Hulk - There are so many versions, I don't know what to buy or from who! I  am emailing Ryan at InTime to ask some questions, so I hope he can help.s

IWC annual calendar - I would love one of these too. But I can't find a model that looks real on any of the trusted dealers?

Lange and Sohne - anything from them! But I think nothing is available at all that is of the top quality.

(and thank you for replying again)

Edited by Faster897

Well you certainly have my taste in watches😀

JF, Noob, ARF etc are just how we distinguish between “factories” so we know which we are referring to. They do all have historical meaning, but I wouldn’t get too hung up on that right now. In a few months, it is will be fun to chase down all the meanings and history, but don’t overface yourself right now. I use “factories” in quotes, because they are more like small workshops. These are counterfeit goods and production is illegal even in China. As a buyer you are extremely unlikely to face real trouble on that score, I’ve never heard of it, but a manufacturer could go to jail. It also means be prepared for buying to be a different experience to Amazon. First time I saw a bit daunting, but once you understand it become routine and we are here to hold your hand and advise

There is a reasonable 5711, it isn’t perfect because the gen is so thin, but it is pretty damn good and I would happily rock it.

Hulk, I would say Noob at the moment, but ARF are due to release new 116610 models, so it might be worth holding off and see what they do. They are killing it with their reps at the moment.

Above all, have fun and don’t be afraid to join in, post and show use what you buy

Annual calendar is a tough ask, the movement is complex. Simpler watches work better, but Noob have replicated the Daytona movement and it both an accurate copy and giving good reliability so far

2 hours ago, Sogeha said:

Well you certainly have my taste in watches😀

JF, Noob, ARF etc are just how we distinguish between “factories” so we know which we are referring to. They do all have historical meaning, but I wouldn’t get too hung up on that right now. In a few months, it is will be fun to chase down all the meanings and history, but don’t overface yourself right now. I use “factories” in quotes, because they are more like small workshops. These are counterfeit goods and production is illegal even in China. As a buyer you are extremely unlikely to face real trouble on that score, I’ve never heard of it, but a manufacturer could go to jail. It also means be prepared for buying to be a different experience to Amazon. First time I saw a bit daunting, but once you understand it become routine and we are here to hold your hand and advise

There is a reasonable 5711, it isn’t perfect because the gen is so thin, but it is pretty damn good and I would happily rock it.

Hulk, I would say Noob at the moment, but ARF are due to release new 116610 models, so it might be worth holding off and see what they do. They are killing it with their reps at the moment.

Above all, have fun and don’t be afraid to join in, post and show use what you buy

Annual calendar is a tough ask, the movement is complex. Simpler watches work better, but Noob have replicated the Daytona movement and it both an accurate copy and giving good reliability so far

I will certainly contribute by posting any experiences I have.

Thank you for explaining the factory point. I suspected that might be it, but I was struggling to find a definitive answer.

By the way, I looked at the very helpful thread referenced above: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs  It's very helpful, but I guess it's falls slightly short of showing a duffer like me exactly what to buy! It tells you what models are the best, but I'm not quite sure where to buy them from yet! I think that will come with time. I think the case is that any of the trusted sellers that sell those models will sell "good" watches!?

This is a huge amount of money for me, so I think I will try and get a Rolex Hulk or other submariner off the forum. I don't think the Nautilus or IWC is achievable.

If I were to be from a trusted dealer, I would go one of these two. Which would you go for out of these two, given we seem to have similar taste!? 😁😃

Bi-metal Submariner https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5279-submariner-116613-lb-noob-1-1-best-edition-yg-wrapped-bezel-blue-dial-on-ss-yg-bracelet-a2836-v8.html (I suspect the bi-metal adds another levels of complexity which would mean a stainless steel replica would be better? However, I bloody love this watch!)

Green or Black Submarinerhttps://www.intime03.co/rollie/5275-submariner-116610-lv-green-ceramic-904l-djf-1-1-best-edition-green-dial-on-sa3135.html

LOL, but then what throws a newbie like me is that you type in "submariner" into the site and you have at least 3 version of the same watch, at different prices!! https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5275-submariner-116610-lv-green-ceramic-904l-djf-1-1-best-edition-green-dial-on-sa3135.html

How to choose the best version of the same watch, from the same website with no obvious difference!?

Thank you for bearing with me again.

Going through the for sale stuff is a little frustrating, as there is loads of stuff there but not what I want! haha. Just a case of growing up and being patient. I'm sure the right thing will come along.

2 hours ago, Sogeha said:

Which one would be good enough for you? I suspect that is probably more than good enough for me.

3 hours ago, Sogeha said:

As my brother,  Doc says though, you don’t have to go anywhere near that price. There are lots of reps that are virtually indistinguishable on the wrist as long as you don’t bump into some of our guys, a few of whom can spot stuff from the other end of the country.

Yes, I hear a lot about this and read this all the time. But, if I'm honest I never seem to see anyone say: "This is indistinguishable from the real thing. Here is the link to buy it at "x" and this is what I paid."

Part of what I love is the chase and discovering things for myself, but I must confess that in weeks of reading this forum I can't identify a link that would meet this criteria. If I could, I'd get my savings out and buy it! If I am missing some forum etiquette where this is never revealed, please do tell me or send me a PM!

Edited by Faster897

You know we all started right where you are now. I well remember thinking I would never work out what the hell guys were talking about, then slowly bit by bit I understood more. Believe me there are guys here who know more than I ever will and I still take advice all the time. That I should what the forum is for. 

99.9% of the people you meet won’t even notice your watch. Of those that do, most could tell. I have a $20 fake Rolex with a quartz movement I wear for gardening and mucking out the horses. I love it, it is a complete POS and nothing like a real Sub, but you know what? Most people including my girlfriend can’t tell the difference.

There are diffences, often in movement, you might notice the cheapest is a 21 jewel movement. Which is a cheap generic Chinese movement, next up is maybe a Miyota clone, then an ETA clone, finally a Rolex clone. Very generally speaking you get what you pay for and the fit and finish will also be proportional to the price. 

• Like 1