When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best option on FC diver?

jwkc

Can anyone shed some light on What are the current best versions on FC Diver in the market ?I heard about JF and XF . Which will be the better option?

thanks

I posted smth similar too, and got the lowdown regarding divers, for Stainless steel, look for JFs as for the Forged Carbon look for XF v2s!
Hope this helped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the XF v2 if you are after the FC diver. 

You do need the low beat conversion mod and a cyclop mod at least, and after that, it is a watch which will seriously make any gen FC diver owner consider selling their gen counterpart in favor of this. :)

• Like 1

Get the XF v2 if you are after the FC diver. 
You do need the low beat conversion mod and a cyclop mod at least, and after that, it is a watch which will seriously make any gen FC diver owner consider selling their gen counterpart in favor of this.

Legend, any idea what mods are needed for a v9 15710? Thanks!

v9 SS diver you say?

1. relume hands

2. low beat conversion

3. cyclop

4. you need a gen diver bezel to make the watch look believable. This is the greatest tell of any rep diver

5. If possible, change the movement to a 2836 one at least for the instant date change as per gen. 

Overall, I will allocate a "good rep" status to a modded v9 diver but it is no means a "super rep status" like a modded XF FC diver.

v9 SS diver you say?  

1. relume hands

2. low beat conversion

3. cyclop

4. you need a gen diver bezel to make the watch look believable. This is the greatest tell of any rep diver

5. If possible, change the movement to a 2836 one at least for the instant date change as per gen. 

Overall, I will allocate a "good rep" status to a modded v9 diver but it is no means a "super rep status" like a modded XF FC diver.

Ahh alright! Btw regarding the XF V2s FC, 2836 or 2846 is a better choice? Ive read that some of the 2846 are using pretty old parts. Also fhe Swiss 2846 from Andrew is already a low beat one.

Go for 2836 and convert it to a low beat properly. Avoid the 2846 movement. The dial plate is different, and does not facilitate a cyclop mod easily. 

Also, the movements used in the 2846 are pretty aged to say the least. 

@Darksiderkillss knows, we have been through an unenviable episode together.

Go for 2836 and convert it to a low beat properly. Avoid the 2846 movement. The dial plate is different, and does not facilitate a cyclop mod easily. 
Also, the movements used in the 2846 are pretty aged to say the least. 
[mention=83534]Darksiderkillss[/mention] knows, we have been through an unenviable episode together.

Ahh nice, thanks for the speedy reply and info! Now i gotta see if andrew can change my order from the SS to the FC