When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Give away price on eta powered watch??

horologist

Ok Gentlemen,

so we heard of the bargain of the year in Automatico's thread and lets get spoiled to see what more is available when it comes to value for money.  At this price it is a steal!!!!!

So lets get ready to rumble!!!!!  Here it is this one;

eBay item number: 132756314703

At AU $4,880.00 ( roughly USD3500)

you get a watch with an eta 2824-2 movement which is water resistant to 300metres.  This is better value than  Steinhart and Sqaule, Davosa or any eta powered watches offered anywhere.    Cant get better as these movements are now no longer available to independents

I am thinking of putting myself on a waiting list if they sell out, so lets be quick as another opportunity like this may not come along.:fool:

Yes I saw it too!!!  Probably sold out being such hot property!!

if I recall correctly it was this model

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/eberhard-scafograf-300-hands-on

maybe as Horologist pointed out that it must have been the sale of the century !!!:yahoo: LOL!!!

i guess that we should have been quick before this once in a life opportunity came to an end 

Sorry guys.!!  At that price it wasn't going last as It was a steal!!  You might have to put your name on a waiting list now!  Maybe the next one would be a better bargain as it might even have a quartz module instead, but be prepared to pay more!  :animal_rooster: Remember when buying ice you will always have tough competition from Eskimos!!!!