When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show off your Tag Heuer - Tag of the day

Ramone50000

I have loved Tags since my 1st gen Tag purchase decades ago. I've owned a few from F1s to S/ELs over the years, now I'm down to one - my very first, but would love to see what others have - old and new - gen or rep.

I tried looking around for a similar thread but came up empty. Hope this new thread is okay with you guys.

oZXv0.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The Heuer Gulf Monaco is one of my all time favorites!

My Dad worked in a Gulf station in the 1930s and it was also the Ford automobile dealership in our town back then.  Still have his cap from the Gulf station with the Gulf logo and a few wrenches with the Ford script from back then.  Never owned a Heuer Monaco...yet.

The family that lived two houses down from us when I was a kid owned the local Chevrolet auto dealership so I grew up around car guys.  

All my TAGs are quartz now, the best one being a silver dial fourth generation Link WJ1111 from early 2012.  Paid $400 for it like new with box from a guy that came in the watch store selling his watches. 

Divorce?

Maybe/probably.  It had happened before.

The Heuer Gulf Monaco is one of my all time favorites!

My Dad worked in a Gulf station in the 1930s and it was also the Ford automobile dealership in our town back then.  Still have his cap from the Gulf station with the Gulf logo and a few wrenches with the Ford script from back then.  Never owned a Heuer Monaco...yet.
The family that lived two houses down from us when I was a kid owned the local Chevrolet auto dealership so I grew up around car guys.  

All my TAGs are quartz now, the best one being a silver dial fourth generation Link WJ1111 from early 2012.  Paid $400 for it like new with box from a guy that came in the watch store selling his watches. 
Divorce?
Maybe/probably.  It had happened before.

Beautiful memories, buddy.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...