When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What will be your next purchase?

TAG Heuer

Topic ever made on Dutch forum and it seemed nice to start one here. I do not know if this topic already exists, could not find it so quickly if so, throw this away😁

I kick off with this beauty a Rolex 1016 made by BabaNJ over RWG.bz. It is all raffles parts with gilt dial and swiss eta 2836 movement.  It's on its way to me right now😊

PN8wU.thumb.jpg.1fd491f3a95f424fe74b7e413d19ea02.jpgGMQGy.thumb.jpg.e91a89dbc418c71af7313f19e00c4217.jpgGM2yD.thumb.jpg.cbd1455bb6706a3e0b5e7cd0d52e0480.jpg

10161.jpg

1016.jpg

A Tudor Snowflake 7021/0 Vietnam case..

Then some serious franken'in about to happen.

-Gen t19

-Slay "kissing 40-fat font insert"

-Gen Tudor 2484 w/ gen disc (freshly serviced)

-Athaya 7000 + gen 700 twinlock crown

-Aged Vietnam 7021/9411 black dial

-Aged and relumed Tiger Concept hands..

-Add a 20mm NDC strap, and we basically have a

Marine Nationale Snowflake.. Sure one could always add custom engravings...

/holo

• Like 1

At this stage I don't see myself with any new purchases within the near future, especially with the parts supply drying up with swatch group and the increasing prices of this new generation of  second class reps.

my ultimate dream is to build a 18k gold submariner (because of my skin allergies with stainless) with a star supply case powered by a genuine eta and on a NATO strap.  It would be my own personalised model.   BUT as mentioned in my first paragraph and with the increasing price of gold, it would be just as realistic as building any genuine model!

I just got my Noob 40mm Yacht Master with dark rhodium dial. It's a fantastic watch, honestly it's satisfied my Rolex needs for some time. I'm considering something with with chronos. Maybe Uboat chimera, maybe some hublot. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate.

11 hours ago, horologist said:

At this stage I don't see myself with any new purchases within the near future, especially with the parts supply drying up with swatch group and the increasing prices of this new generation of  second class reps.

my ultimate dream is to build a 18k gold submariner (because of my skin allergies with stainless) with a star supply case powered by a genuine eta and on a NATO strap.  It would be my own personalised model.   BUT as mentioned in my first paragraph and with the increasing price of gold, it would be just as realistic as building any genuine model!

I have a full 16613LN dial, hands = NOS tritium, and a lightly used 16808 insert with creamy tritium Pearl....

Also have 16613LB + 16613LN NOS Superluminova inserts

Can also get 16613LB Superluminova dial.

+ I have Superluminova hour & seconds hand for 16613LN/LB

Will list them in the classifieds coming weeks..

My next purchase will be Gen Omega PO from a fantastic member here  ;)  

39 minutes ago, swdivad said:

I'm debating... it will be either this:

Image result for sinn t1

This piece is beautiful, not many like it around either I would think :)

• Like 1

Nothing on the horizon for me.    I've settled into a two watch rotation with my Pam 382 and DSSD - Deep Blue on a rubber-b.    The other 20pcs just sit in their case.

HOWEVER, if one of the makers would step up and build a Breitling Hurricane, I'd be firing up PayPal!

Now it a Rolex Explorer 2, but the earlier one - 16570 in white

Well, until tomorrow when I may change my mind again. I do seem to be going through a Rolex phase again for the first time in years.