When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GO Sixties just landed

Pannyman04

Just landed from Trusty ... Glashutte Original Sixties  ... very impressed with this. The dial is stunning and having looked at the original coming through Frankfurt I think it really captures the shade, and it's really pretty close (closer than pics suggest) on dial texture. I had been a little worried as close pics do show a difference with the rep's markings being a bit more regular in height and shape of the blobs. But really, you need to get very close up to get a handle on this and even then it's only apparent face-on, from any sort of angle it looks pretty much correct.

Strap as ever was short on me as I have an 8in wrist but I had a 20 x 16mm Hirsch ostrich handy (lug width is actually 19 x 16mm but it squeezed on) which suited to a T.

It's a 39mm watch but it's all dial and I don't feel it's small even on my large-ish wrist. It's lovely and thin and they did a nice job of the movement decoration too..

ZAakQAT.jpg

f4rLiWp.jpg

QHCZwj8.jpg

ZXAyPAK.jpg

xcOAM1U.jpg

wstPBPH.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I just purchased this one from Andrew...awaiting delivery due to the Chinese holiday.  I very much wanted something new, non standard, thin and with color. My search led me here. I have been looking at alternate straps as well. That Hirsch looks great....may scan ebay for one or use my Vietnam maker to create a croco one.

One last point, given the rarity of GO in the wild, absolutely no one will note the rep/gen difference....especially with a green dial.  The degrade dial looks incredibly good!! This one may come close to the super rep classification.

Edited by mule play