When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Nautilus with diamonds - can it be customised?

kevnick80

Hi guys

I know a lot of you are not keen on 'diamond' encrusted watches, but i like some of them.

I have seen on Trusty Times website, this one

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_199&products_id=18721

MY question is - I don't like the round diamonds on the bezel and on the band. I just like the baguette (rectangular) stones on the face, bezel and in-between links on the strap.

Do you think it would be possible to have it modified at the factory? Do they do custom? I know if i buy replica bags/shoes etc, the factory can sometimes amend to make it how i like, custom almost. 

I assume they would be able to swap it out for a plain face and also the strap, as the plain strap does exist, as does the face, on other Nautilus series.

Usually when i ask Andrew at Trusty Time, he isn't the most helpful and just says 'look at the website' when I ask particular questions. He may not be the only one that keeps this watch and other suppliers might have it, but I thought i would ask the experts since i am new to this.

Thanks

Kevin

They are in a numbers game (make a bunch all the same/ cheaper) so they do not do custom this is metal not cloth/leather. I guess you could get a gold AP band for that model without the bling and I do not know if possible put those diamond middle links in it and no I doubt they are going to do it for you. Now you have another problem are the diamond and plain gold bracelets made to the same specs.................. QC being what it is over there who knows different factory maybe again only one way to find out.