When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi fellow Rep-Addicts

Hello from Germany,

I'm still new to the rep-biz, started out at RWI and Repgeek and now I'm trying to cover all my bases ;)

My collection consists atm of mostly Tudors (Pelagos 5-Liner black and blue, LHD, BB S&G and GMT and a BB Rose), who would guess 😂

A few pics follwing...

• Like 2

Hey... welcome to the bestest forum 😉

Fellow Tudor fan here... just getting a tatste for Pelagos having tried on a gen LHD recently. Would love to see some posts on your awesome collection... which factories are producing best case, dials etc on Pelagos models in particular.

See you around 👍

• Like 1

Hey... welcome to the bestest forum

Fellow Tudor fan here... just getting a tatste for Pelagos having tried on a gen LHD recently. Would love to see some posts on your awesome collection... which factories are producing best case, dials etc on Pelagos models in particular.

See you around

Hi daovto,

sadly my black XF Pelagos V3 is at the watchmaker for a service and to stiffen the bezel. 

The blue one is a ZF (according to RWI's [CONSENSUAL LIST] of Super Reps NWBIGs) the inferior one, the Tudor Pelagos V6F/XF V2/3/4 are considered so well made, it's not worth buying the gen. But a blue XF Pelagos V3 with perfect markers is already in the mail :clap2:

So right now my only real keeper is the LHD, not really a super rep, but sold out and not that easy to get.

I promise to spread some sweet Tudor love soon

If you come across a Pelagos 2-Liner/ 1. edition, with the old ETA dial, don't hesitate to tell me. That the one I'm desperately looking for :help:

787b24901c7842727a74b8af4efba40c.jpg

On 12/30/2018 at 11:07 AM, DetektivTudor said:

Hi daovto,

sadly my black XF Pelagos V3 is at the watchmaker for a service and to stiffen the bezel. 

The blue one is a ZF (according to RWI's [CONSENSUAL LIST] of Super Reps NWBIGs) the inferior one, the Tudor Pelagos V6F/XF V2/3/4 are considered so well made, it's not worth buying the gen. But a blue XF Pelagos V3 with perfect markers is already in the mail :clap2:

So right now my only real keeper is the LHD, not really a super rep, but sold out and not that easy to get.

I promise to spread some sweet Tudor love soon emoji6.png

If you come across a Pelagos 2-Liner/ 1. edition, with the old ETA dial, don't hesitate to tell me. That the one I'm desperately looking for :help:

787b24901c7842727a74b8af4efba40c.jpg

Love that LHD... and thanks for the info on Pelagos reps... post some of the Blue when it lands 👌

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 1:49 PM, DetektivTudor said:

The blue one is still hidden from my wife in the basement, so nice pics will have to wait a little more. But in the meantime, the latest member of my little Pelagos family, the beautiful and discontinued 2-Liner :Df1a8572e7d11493e09e748d0ab93b965.jpg

Real nice 👍. Very nice clean dial - ultimate clarity on these.  Picked up a Gen LHD just recently and I haven’t been as impressed with a watch for years!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/29/2018 at 3:18 AM, DetektivTudor said:

79a89c65c8035fa315b722e3b97a21f5.jpg

Hi @DetektivTudor

How are you ?

Found the above photo of your collection and loved your watch selections !

I do not recognize a few of the models.

1. Top Row, First watch on the left ?
  2. Middle Row, First three watches left to right ?
  3. Bottom Row, Second and third watches from the left ?

Thank you !

Edited by museguy

18 hours ago, museguy said:

...Found the above photo of your collection and loved your watch selections !

I do not recognize a few of the models....

Hi, thanks museguy, the first one is a Helm Vanuatu on a Sinn rubber.

In the second row that's a Tissot PRC200 quartz, the next one is a Kemmner Bundeswehr Chrono (Heuer 1550 hommage) and a Sinn 903.

In the bottom row is a Tudor Bucherer Bronzo on it's head and a Breitling Navitimer 8.