Hi guys!

Need some help here. Im thinking to buy a new strap for my noob safari. Is a gen strap going to fit for my safari or i must do some mods to it? Same with my gray theme JF? Does gen fit or need some mods? I have heard noob and gen strap wil fit but i have not trie for my self so thats why Im asking for expert help :)

Im thinking to buy from this site or AP bands.

https://www.strapfreak.com/readystock

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Gen/OEM straps

• Like 1

Hi guys!
Need some help here. Im thinking to buy a new strap for my noob safari. Is a gen strap going to fit for my safari or i must do some mods to it? Same with my gray theme JF? Does gen fit or need some mods? I have heard noob and gen strap wil fit but i have not trie for my self so thats why Im asking for expert help default_smile.png
Im thinking to buy from this site or AP bands.
https://www.strapfreak.com/readystock

Gen/OEM straps

Personally I use one of the members here for my AP straps even on my gen, his quality is better than AP I [censored] you not.

Sent from me
  • Like 1

I have bought several straps from strapfreak, manly Gunny straps and the quality is very good. When you order it, you can tell them that it is for a JF and it will fit very well. Donerix is a great option too, his straps are amazing

• Like 1

Thx guys! And for the noob safari? Any tips there? Will gen straps fit?

@SMP_lover is your guy personally I have only used his straps on gen and jf but I am sure he will let you know.

Sent from me

• Like 1

@SMP_lover is your guy personally I have only used his straps on gen and jf but I am sure he will let you know.

Sent from me

Okey! I will ask him. Thx Champsy

Ahh i forgot to ask one more thing. What tool do i need to change strap/bracelet? I dont realy get it... do i need 2screwdrivers?

• Like 1