RWG
hanski

Gen-stein-franken-Tudor Project(s) Kickoff

FFS - that’s not going to work at all! Looks like it’s going back to be redone again. 

Glad I posted, that slipped my attention. 

ouch...still, an amazing project. Inspired me to have a look in my watchbox and I found an old ETA 2782 which is running,...going to use that for a project

I saw your filthy surfaces in your preamble. I can't bear to read the rest.

How did it all turn out?

49 minutes ago, keeper said:

I saw your filthy surfaces in your preamble. I can't bear to read the rest.

How did it all turn out?

Funny you should ask - my first project ended up with an errant candy wrapper, clump of mud, 7 curly hairs, old diaper, and an astonishing amount of dust stuck in the movement. I never understood why that happened...

But in all seriousness, the stains on my vyco didn’t jump onto my watch. My 9411 is my daily wearer - water resistance tested to 6atm and adjusted in several positions to wear at +2sec per day consistently for the last three months. 

51 minutes ago, mzinski said:

Funny you should ask - my first project ended up with an errant candy wrapper, clump of mud, 7 curly hairs, old diaper, and an astonishing amount of dust stuck in the movement. I never understood why that happened...

But in all seriousness, the stains on my vyco didn’t jump onto my watch. My 9411 is my daily wearer - water resistance tested to 6atm and adjusted in several positions to wear at +2sec per day consistently for the last three months. 

Noice...any photos?

😍