When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A3135 or .......?

capice

Agreed, looks to be the SA3135, whether or not if it's the V1 or V2 SA3135 is another thing, if the stem looks really thin, then its V1, if it looks like a stock threaded ETA 28xx stem thickness then its a V2.

Do you have the watch in hand?  If so, take a macro shot of the stem and post it on here, and then I will be able to advise you if its the earlier V1, or the later V2.

Actually, looking at this photo zoomed in, I can see the serial and ROLEX etching, this would indicate its a SA3135 V1.

https://picr.me/image/mO3ea

Edited by SSTEEL

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 12:25 AM, keeper said:

Why would you bother?

SSteel is looking for work that he'll fulfill... poorly.

If you have a personal problem with @SSTEEL then go and try to fix it via PM.

If you already did and failed and you have evidence that @SSTEEL did you wrong ask a mod like @Sogeha or @Mike on a bike for help.

But stop your childish attempts to discredit SSTEELs credibility!

• Like 3

I'm passed the point of even trying to defend myself anymore mate, no matter what I do, even with almost 10 pages of positive feedback in my section on RG, several pages of glowing feedback on RWG.BZ before Colin rid of me from there and RWI, the two faced, trolls will always try their best to provoke a negative response from me.  

Water off a ducks back.

Edited by SSTEEL

I understand that...but I don't want that anyone gets the impression that it's okay to speak about other members here like this. Our RWG always was, still is and shall ever be a place where we are talking to and about each other in a polite way.

@all the noobs out there...If there's a problem...well...there's PM...and if one fails to solve the problem bilateral the mods are always there to lend a helping hand

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We are not nuke happy, that is what makes us different. We know asshats when we see them so just ignore. 

We are gentlemen & know better than to soil our hands, if they get to far out of hand I'll nuke'm but better to show their crassness and expose them for what they are. 

This is RWG cc the original (Rwg Bz is a a bunch of defectors from here long ago, a very long story gents) we however hold ourselves to a higher standard and will continue to do so as long as I have breath.

PS: you know I happy to see Docthor and thegrail backing him up, there was some bad blood lately but they both know the not so subtle difference between us and the rest, loyal gents both. :notworthy:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest keeper
On 3/24/2019 at 5:51 PM, thegrail said:

How is keeper still alllowed on Here? All he does is thread crap.

It's quite simple mate. I know more about the rep watch business and the peripheral movers and shakers than you do....No0b