When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Guy

Hey guys welcome to our corner of the Internet. Scotch and Cigars night is every 4th Tuesday but we gotta find the key to the liquor cabinet, one of the Mods "misplaced it". Yeah right, the level in the MacAllen is dropping like a brick.

Stick around, you won't believe the depth of knowledge here, or the gen pieces lots of guys here have. We're all about watches, not just reps.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nanuq said:

Hey guys welcome to our corner of the Internet. Scotch and Cigars night is every 4th Tuesday but we gotta find the key to the liquor cabinet, one of the Mods "misplaced it". Yeah right, the level in the MacAllen is dropping like a brick.

Stick around, you won't believe the depth of knowledge here, or the gen pieces lots of guys here have. We're all about watches, not just reps.

Thanks Nanuq. I do love scotch and cigars, but the watches are the real reason I am here. Thanks for the warm welcome.

• Like 2

Just now, Buellrider said:

Thanks Nanuq. I do love scotch and cigars, but the watches are the real reason I am here. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Whoa whoa whoa!!!!

Slow down Bro, let's see what they are offering first. Then we can talk shop.

5 minutes ago, drwindsurf said:

I didn't realize you on here too Shane - good to see you :)

I am everywhere yet nowhere in particular....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nanuq said:

Thank you...I am looking forward to learning - I have already ready some pretty amazing posts :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bears Bob said:

Whoa whoa whoa!!!!

Slow down Bro, let's see what they are offering first. Then we can talk shop.

Shirley, would we ever disappoint?   :tu:   Here's my favorite.....

laphroaig.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nanuq said:

Shirley, would we ever disappoint?   :tu:   Here's my favorite.....

laphroaig.jpg

40 minutes ago, Buellrider said:

🏻One of my favorites too, but I won’t pass up an opportunity to mooch some Ardbeg also.

Hmmm add some Talisker and we are set.

I found a great cheap blended scotch burner for every day drink. It is called Islay Mist. 8yr and the great thing about it is it is blended with Laphroaig..... $33 cad and I can drink as much camp fire smoke as I want.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 10:59 PM, Buellrider said:

Hey yall, I am a new guy introducing myself. I am new to reps but not to watches in general, so I thought I would come hang out, learn something and expand my horizon. 

Paul

19 hours ago, drwindsurf said:

Hello Paul - funny seeing you here.

I’m new here too emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello brothers, welcome 🦎

• Like 2

I’m not sure, but I guess there is about a dozen 🦎s here now

@Bears Bob here is a safe place to post your DHGate special. Nobody will flame it as long as you tell it how it is, you know it’s far from the best rep, but you were testing the waters and love it. If you search around you should find my $5 Nomos

• Like 2

10 hours ago, drwindsurf said:

We are all just following the brothers who come here before us...I suspect there was already a small annex - It is just getting larger :)

Yaaa! we need moar!!!!!

6 hours ago, Sogeha said:

I’m not sure, but I guess there is about a dozen 🦎s here now

@Bears Bob here is a safe place to post your DHGate special. Nobody will flame it as long as you tell it how it is, you know it’s far from the best rep, but you were testing the waters and love it. If you search around you should find my $5 Nomos

$5 Nomos!!! Come on lol.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...