When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

After 12 months of reading im finally here

Just a quick note to introduce myself, been a collector of watches for 30 plus years, have had many of the high end brands..life changing moments....forced me to offload many of them in earlier years, some which would be worth many thousands of pounds by now..yes I am from the UK!!.

But looking at this hobby, seeing the value and the community, made me take the plunge and enter the rep world..so recently after a lot of research I have started to make some purchases...some low end 21J to start, which I am pleased with and a few more to come.

If i cant find what I am looking for then I will feel confident in asking you all for some advice...I am really in to my movements...so any insight into the current world of movements appreciated.

Thanks for the forum and the information I have found invaluable...hope I can contribute.

Croeso o Gymru!!

• Like 1

Guest keeper

Hi mate,  Welcome😎

I'd say watch your wallet...but  I'm by that stage.

Buy the best you can afford.....post some nice pics...and keep the forum up to date with your choices.