When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Rep

I just placed an order for my very first rep from Puretime.io for a ZF Heritage Black Bay Blue.

I'm massively excited for this piece, and sure it is going to be a gateway since I've already added six more watches to my wish list on there.

My only hope now is that customs don't screw me and I actually get it!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

After going though a few TDs that were reluctant to take my money I finally got an order placed. A quick convo with Ryan at InTime and I put an order though with zero problems, just waiting for QC pics!

Ryan is a good TD on many forums. I trust you got the right website (usually it’s only the bigger ones like trusty and perfect clones that get copied ) 

• Like 1

Ryan is a good TD on many forums. I trust you got the right website (usually it’s only the bigger ones like trusty and perfect clones that get copied ) 
I used the link in Ryan's email from our correspondence to purchase (intime04.co) and have received all the proper email confirmations since. It has been an entirely smooth purchase so far, and I'm almost glad the first ones I tried didn't work so I could get to this spot and buy from him.

That is a good choice as the first rep. In fact, it is a model which I will only buy the rep of, if given a choice. 

Yes the gen possesses some subtle advantages over the rep for the HBBB but not enough to justify the spending of the extras over.