When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Revolut as PayPal alternative - no fees, convenient, simply great

sputim

Most EU members have probably heard about Revolut. Yet, I'd like to introduce it because it is a great alternative to PayPal and Co. It let's you simply open an account via your smart phone (a few minutes) and you can order a Mastercard (send me a PM for a personal invite link, which gets you the card delivered for free).

Pro's

- It's absolutely fee less (no hidden fee)

- free ATM withdrawals up to 200eur per month (afterwards only 2% on the amount you withdraw)

- you get interbank FX rates (much much better than what you get from your local bank probably or paypal)

- you can send money instantaneously among your contacts who also use Revolut and it's FREE (great for m2m)

- the app is very well made and it's super convenient

- you can use it as a debit credit card which works all over the world without any fees (not even hidden fees)

Con's

- haven't found any

Not affiliated with them in any sort but just think it's a great alternative to incumbent credit cards or PayPal. I figure it's a great alternative for m2m sales (of course only to trusted members!)

Cheers,

sputim

What about charge backs? That’s worst thing for me, I mean eBay are now giving 6 months when you buy something, I hate selling on eBay as it’s a mine field, and just fingers crossed they don’t charge back.

No there is no chargeback bc the sending money is basically for friends. Yet, be careful when sending bc. there is hardly any option to reclaim the money. Thus, just use it among trusted members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have signed up for this service a few days ago and just got an email from them offering free physical cards for friends and family if anyone wants one just drop me a PM

That‘s what I wrote ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk