When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OK... I wanna buy a new rep...

swdivad

First, I know it sounds like a "who has the best rep" question, but actually I've researched it quite heavily, as the investment is in the $5-600 range.

I'm tossing up which to buy and what maker.... I've read a lot about the pros and cons of the factories and have narrowed my choice between:

Patek Nautilus blue, grey, or white

Daytona w/4130 clone

My choice would be for the best accuracy out of the box

These watches are showing great promise, and I would of course have to choose between the risk of open case back or closed

I would love to just buy all of them, but need to choose only one (for now)

I'm really just looking on feedback from people who have purchased recently and are as OCD as me (LOL)... and no, I will not buy a gen in the foreseeable future!

Have you ever had a Nautilus?

Theyre fantastic watched I’ve had 3 on bracelets an leather. But they just don’t work for me.  I want to like them but as much as I admire their design I can’t like them as much as I thought I should. 

Ive got a 116519 on order let’s hope that’s a keeper

• Like 1

22 hours ago, StormTooper4 said:

Have you ever had a Nautilus?

Theyre fantastic watched I’ve had 3 on bracelets an leather. But they just don’t work for me.  I want to like them but as much as I admire their design I can’t like them as much as I thought I should. 

Ive got a 116519 on order let’s hope that’s a keeper

I've never had one, but tried on my friend's gen 59901 and it felt and looked really fantastic!

I'm just thinking that they're a bit rich for my style, since the base nautilus goes for over $US50k on the second hand market!

The A4130 clone movement, is, IMHO, the singular best thing which happened to the hobby since it started. 

The movement is amazing, and just needs a full movement service/regulation to make reliable and precise. 

This will be my personal recommendation D.