When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi. New on forum

Hello everyone, I just registered in the forum. I mention that together with my father we have been dedicated to online sales by a well-known platform since 2001, and lately, I could say the last 6 years, the development of parts and parts. Mainly for a240 and 616 calibers. I am certainly willing to cooperate and help the development and production of other parts and pieces that may be useful to the community if they allow me.
regards
Jorge

Thanks, well Angelus 240 used on vintage pam, all the parts to convert from most common key wind to stem wind, ratchet bridges, etc. and Cortebert 616, also used on Vintage pams. I made all bridges and replace stock ones then make finish touch to look like Rolex 618 (same ebauche).

In last months i develop also parts and mods for Valjoux 72. I can post pics of sample of my works, i can do it here or in different post.

• Like 1

I think the Pam guys might be very interested. I know what both movements are, expensive, that’s what😀

I have spent too much time on the old homage forum

and considering what Phong charges for V72 work, that could be interesting too. I would certainly be interested in a V72

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks and sorry for delay.

I share some pics from some last proyects m working on it:

This is a moded V72, working on balance, then i need to gold couple wheels.

s_20190711_123838.jpg

s_20190711_123921.jpg

s_20190711_123933.jpg

s_20190711_193556.jpg

Those are cortebert 616 moded to 618

s_20190711_124151.jpg

s_20190711_124203.jpg

s_20190711_124236.jpg

s_20190711_124247.jpg

I can make almost any bridge part, engraving and other watch parts. For the angelus 240 for example i made all stem wind parts (including clutch wheel and winding pinion).

Regarding to Keeper, dont worry when i publish any thing to sell will consider that.

PS: english are not my language.

Regards

Jorge

• Like 2

Guest keeper
Just now, 508-Fanatic said:

Get a life.

No mate.

When you've  had a life...then you'll have a different view.

I'm open to questions instead of....Get a life

Lovely photies by the way.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one. 😎

12 minutes ago, keeper said:

No mate.

When you've  had a life...then you'll have a different view.

I'm open to questions instead of....Get a life

Lovely photies by the way.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one. 😎

Questions? I have no questions for you. You're a troll irregardless of whether some benevolent people are under the impression you possess some modicum of intelligence or wit. You are (for now) a tolerated guest here... and at the end of the day you're still a troll.

• Like 1

Guest keeper
1 hour ago, 508-Fanatic said:

Questions? I have no questions for you. You're a troll irregardless of whether some benevolent people are under the impression you possess some modicum of intelligence or wit. You are (for now) a tolerated guest here... and at the end of the day you're still a troll.

You're supposed to welcome No0bs.

Edited by keeper

13 hours ago, keeper said:

You're supposed to welcome No0bs.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't believe that is or ever has been mandatory. General we have a reputation for being welcoming and as you should know we are usually very tolerant around here

On 7/12/2019 at 1:49 AM, chileantiques said:

Thanks and sorry for delay.

I share some pics from some last proyects m working on it:

This is a moded V72, working on balance, then i need to gold couple wheels.

s_20190711_123838.jpg

s_20190711_123921.jpg

s_20190711_123933.jpg

s_20190711_193556.jpg

Those are cortebert 616 moded to 618

s_20190711_124151.jpg

s_20190711_124203.jpg

s_20190711_124236.jpg

s_20190711_124247.jpg

I can make almost any bridge part, engraving and other watch parts. For the angelus 240 for example i made all stem wind parts (including clutch wheel and winding pinion).

Regarding to Keeper, dont worry when i publish any thing to sell will consider that.

PS: english are not my language.

Regards

Jorge

Your work looks incredible !! I would 100% be interested in some parts to convert my 726 and also bridges for a 616 so i can build a 3646 :)