When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where do people source This bracelet

Ezio

"I been looking for a cartel 93150 for ages on m2m.  Can these be sourced any other way than buying a whole watch?"

Some MBK watches had pretty good 93150 bracelets so you might put a note in WTB and see if anyone has one left over when they swapped the 93150 for a folded or rivet bracelet.  Some MBK bracelets had hollow mid links and some were solid so state which one you want.

I have seen many types of 93150 replicas, some good and many not so good.  The worst have solid mid links and blind holes in the screw links (the hole does not go all the way through the link), and do not have a rivet in the Z clasp where it connects to the clasp cap.  They are pretty bad but other versions can be much better.

Next you have the choice of an '8 holes in a row' vintage clasp cap (with or without the bracelet holding crimp), or the 4x4 modern clasp cap depending on the 'age' of the watch.

Otoh you might have to do what I did...make one out of 2 or 3 bracelets.

You can go to Bing to see all the different types:.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pictures+of+rolex+93150+bracelets&qpvt=pictures+of+rolex+93150+bracelets&FORM=IGRE

Thanks for The great answer i was lucky enough to find a gen for a Price of 755 US in good condition not new but its more then fine for a 5514 The last piece of my franken projekt 

thanks again