When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dtime (Adrian) from www.dtime01.co stole my money

Maxvis

Wanted to buy 3 ARF watches from Dtime,( www.dtime01.co) wrote to Adrian on WhatsApp which replied promptly to me , it was interesting because of the 25 percent general rebate for orders over 1000 dollars, he asked me payment with PayPal family and friends and to split the payment , I've sent 2 payments, one of 600 dollars and one of 559 on 2 accounts he gave to me, then I never received any QC picture nor the watches, asked for refund he never replied to me , his WhatsApp is silent and he don't read my messages anymore... 

Just wanted to make sure anyone will read this message to stay away from Dtime and Adrian.

I have all the WhatsApp screenshots , the PayPal transactions etc etc...

• 4 weeks later...

That’s terrible customer service! I mean, it’s bad enough that the guy [censored] you with a [censored] big enough for an elephant to feel it, TWICE, but then he ghosted you on WhatsApp?!?!  

Rude. Borderline inappropriate. 

Not it sure what you’re planning on doing with the screenshots, etc, etc, but my advice (which should be taken with a grain of salt the size of a toaster) is to chalk it up to “I should have used a TD” and let the past be the past, my friend.

The universe will karma the [censored] outta that thief in its own time. Trust. (As in, TRUSTed Dealer).

• 2 months later...

Is there a trusted dealer who can do a Lange Saxonia.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I've seen several of these threads across the various forums about dtime.  Not sure if they got scooped up with the last round of raids or if they just ran with the money.   Sorry for your situation. 
I think he isn't operating anymore, no one is responding to the mails. Lucky i was going to order from him and read this! Thanks.

Yea i think you are right. I confronted the dtime guy just before sending a payment. Who claimed it was in stock with this forum's complaint of them.

You guessed it. They went silent and stopped responding. Lucky escape. I could have lost 400 dollars.

If none of the Trusted Dealers can source a watch, I would take that as a strong indication that the watch does not exist as a rep and a none TD who claims to be able obtain it is either running a scam or bait and switch
Where do i find the trusted dealers on this forum?

Trusted Dealers on this or any of the fora are Trusted for a reason. We get no kickback or financial benefits so we can be truly independent if a problem arises 

our TDs are here:-

https://rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-parts-accessories/

Dealers don’t always keep the links up to date, but the members can always help you with the latest link. Don’t follow google links, scammers have been known to set up clone sites, so always use a known link from within the community 

• Like 1

Trusted Dealers on this or any of the fora are Trusted for a reason. We get no kickback or financial benefits so we can be truly independent if a problem arises 
our TDs are here:-
https://rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-parts-accessories/
Dealers don’t always keep the links up to date, but the members can always help you with the latest link. Don’t follow google links, scammers have been known to set up clone sites, so always use a known link from within the community 

Really appreciate that! Owe you one!

I had one positive purchase from DTime 2-3 years ago.

Last week I sent them an e-mail asking for some Panerai models and got their answer that the watch is out of stock and not available anymore. Strange they did not tell me differently if their intentions are to scam people. By saying that I am not doubting that the OP had an unpleasant deal with them, just reporting from my personal experience what happened to me in the two occasions I either dealt with them or inquired about a watch.

As Sogeha has already said, use the trusted dealers. They can get a watch IF it’s available. You also have our help in the unlikely event that you have an issue with the transaction. Just read their terms and conditions first so you understand how they operate. 

For sure trusted dealers are the best option, for a reason they are named "trusted" meaning you will get what you ordered, you will have their aftersale support, etc.

For a newbie it is always better to take time and to read before buying. I remember when I discovered this hobby 15 yrs ago it was like for a kid in a candy shop, wanted everything immediately but it takes some time until you understand all the "rules" of the hobby and how it goes. Better to study everything with care and then to proceed with the orders..it can save you a lot of trouble & money!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dadog13 said:

For sure trusted dealers are the best option, for a reason they are named "trusted" meaning you will get what you ordered, you will have their aftersale support, etc.

For a newbie it is always better to take time and to read before buying. I remember when I discovered this hobby 15 yrs ago it was like for a kid in a candy shop, wanted everything immediately but it takes some time until you understand all the "rules" of the hobby and how it goes. Better to study everything with care and then to proceed with the orders..it can save you a lot of trouble & money!

Word!

Im like that now. Found my fantasy watch Lange and Sohne and want it yesterday. I brought it only to find out there is a higher spec version that was released later. Gutted.

Everyone's out of stock of the GF factory Saxone but these guys with no credentials.

Great advice. Safe than sorry.

• 2 years later...