When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111 v4 question

milsub5517

Hello Gang! Its been awhile! I still got that PAM bug. I hear that PAM 111 v4 from N factory might be the best version to date (out of the box). Is that still true? Is it still being sold? Trusty time doesnt seem to have it . Puretime has a listing from 2016, not sure if they still carry it. Any recent buys anyone can recommend?

i like 111 for its clean look, but im open for other clean "older" pams as well that are close to gen OTB.

Thanks!

I’ve really enjoyed switching my business for the last year to Perfect Clones. They do a great job overall in all regards. My experiences have been great.

Why not go for a Pam 177? Even for my gen Pam’s over the years and my gen other stuff I’ve never received compliments like I do on my 177. Not sure why, but I do. It’s a great Pam as a rep. A couple nice straps and you’ll be set. Try one 98473fe02f5b77a8640c1d062e3fe57d.jpg
e0807aa4b59917aece2b00530155dda9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great places. Both are solid. I’d also recommend that set that comes as a rep. See below. I’ve purchased for myself and for friends and it’s a great value. Simple movement service and pressure test and BAM you’re good to go with two watches. Just need some bands. 30cfb62fadd8740bfd8bb8823a162e5f.jpg

This set. It’s pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, Dinkis said:

I’ve really enjoyed switching my business for the last year to Perfect Clones. They do a great job overall in all regards. My experiences have been great.

Why not go for a Pam 177? Even for my gen Pam’s over the years and my gen other stuff I’ve never received compliments like I do on my 177. Not sure why, but I do. It’s a great Pam as a rep. A couple nice straps and you’ll be set. Try one

I thought PC was not in the business anymore...  Does he have these 177s anymore? I've been looking for the old PAMs like this or a 55/56 but haven't been able to source one from the current TDs

On 8/24/2019 at 7:42 PM, milsub5517 said:

pc is still active. they dont have 177 in stock. more maybe coming maybe not. who knows.

Josh is still active. But Noob isn't making any more PAM177s (they've since limited their product line to PAM005, PAM111 and PAM127) and obviously H-factory won't be making any more PAMs, well watches, ever.