When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dial aftermarket for Noob Daytona

lillo

I love Noob Daytona, but the version that I prefer ( steel bezel) has not a good dial. 

Some people buy an ARF and use the ARF dial in Noob

I have seen also gen dials, but thei have  high price.

But  there is also an aftermarket  white dial from watchesparts that has not a bad appareance. For example the crown  is more realistic as Noob.

To buy this dial costs less than buying an entire ARF Daytona ( $. 300) and it seems to me even sharper. But I' m not expert in Rlx dials, which you think about  ? 

https://watchesparts.com/products/rolex-daytona-white-with-black-track-on-the-subsiaries-subsidiaries

Edited by lillo

8 hours ago, swdivad said:

DAYTONA font is better than noob but text still looks too light

The color and measure of the subdials , in my eyes, appears  correct, it is better than Noob and also than ARF I presume.The crown is good. 

I think that , the noob Daytona whit steel bezel (116520) out of the box   is good, because bezel, case, cristal ecc...  are not bad. The  major flaw is the dial. The noob + this dial  it's almost  a super rep. The small flaws are pratically invisible, if you dont observe it very closely

What do you think about it ? In your opinion, there whould be other necessary changes and modify , beyond the dial ?

Edited by lillo

17 minutes ago, lillo said:

The color and measure of the subdials , in my eyes, appears  correct, it is better than Noob and also than ARF I presume.The crown is good. 

I think that , the noob Daytona whit steel bezel (116520) out of the box   is good, because bezel, case, cristal ecc...  are not bad. The  major flaw is the dial. The noob + this dial  it's almost  a super rep. The small flaws are pratically invisible, if you dont observe it very closely

What do you think about it ? In your opinion, there whould be other necessary changes and modify , beyond the dial ?

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Noob dial's defects are very noticeable, IMHO

ARF has done it pretty well, but I can't get one... it's so fkng frustrating because Noob knows the problems, and they just keep releaseing shinola

4 hours ago, swdivad said:

The Noob dial's defects are very noticeable, IMHO

ARF has done it pretty well, but I can't get one... it's so fkng frustrating because Noob knows the problems, and they just keep releaseing shinola

Defects are used to to marked , in  december , a V3b version, a V4 in  april 2020 ,  a V4b   in  july  2020   ecc....ecc...😁

This is the first link I've ever seen posted to that watchparts.com site. The products look very good - to my amateur eye. I wonder why the site isn't referenced more often - is it just that my amateur eye is in need of further training..?

On 10/23/2019 at 10:45 AM, swdivad said:

That dial is for an 116500

Yex exact.   The black dial of watchparts is good for 116520, but the white NO ! These is a dial for ceramic only !

I realized the error only after posting to the photo of the white dial instead of the black one, sorry