Jump to content
RWG
tyrantblade

Going on unemployment

Recommended Posts

Incompetent higher ups where I work have caused the need for a 6 week layoff.

 

I've known for a while and had hoped to get some extra money for that time by selling things (not watches BTW as I have no extras, only my Waterproof beater) but eventually you realize when you have tried and it's not gonna happen and have to accept that.

 

I rarely post here just because I dont buy too many watches anymore and havent bought any reps in a long time; but you guys are one of the good ones I feel welcome to come back to without being judged/condemned for having made mistakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see the need for anyone to be judged based on employment status, number of watches owned, bank account size or anything for that matter.

You are welcome as long as you respect the rules and enjoy the community and the knowledge found within. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Legend said:

I don't see the need for anyone to be judged based on employment status, number of watches owned, bank account size or anything for that matter.

You are welcome as long as you respect the rules and enjoy the community and the knowledge found within. 

 

Well you may (or may not) be surprised to hear that I have faced judgement/condemnation from people on other websites/forums just for making mistakes; as if those other people are perfect 

 

I have come to the conclusion that I dont need to stick around any of those areas; good riddance.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our lives are like our homes: From time to time, we have to declutter and keep them clean. The garbage have to be thrown out, and likewise for items which are toxic, contaminated, or no longer meaningful to have around. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legend said:

Our lives are like our homes: From time to time, we have to declutter and keep them clean. The garbage have to be thrown out, and likewise for items which are toxic, contaminated, or no longer meaningful to have around. 

 

Wise words good sir

3 hours ago, tyrantblade said:

Incompetent higher ups where I work have caused the need for a 6 week layoff.

 

I've known for a while and had hoped to get some extra money for that time by selling things (not watches BTW as I have no extras, only my Waterproof beater) but eventually you realize when you have tried and it's not gonna happen and have to accept that.

 

I rarely post here just because I dont buy too many watches anymore and havent bought any reps in a long time; but you guys are one of the good ones I feel welcome to come back to without being judged/condemned for having made mistakes


I've been there, it is no fun. Sometimes life and health bring you to the edge. It may happen once or it may happen many times. Human resiliency knows little match on our planet. We are capable of tremendous greatness. I am sure you have it in you and that you will rise again; a phoenix from the ashes of your current situation!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 508-Fanatic said:

 

Wise words good sir


I've been there, it is no fun. Sometimes life and health bring you to the edge. It may happen once or it may happen many times. Human resiliency knows little match on our planet. We are capable of tremendous greatness. I am sure you have it in you and that you will rise again; a phoenix from the ashes of your current situation!.

 

What gets me is the people that not only do nothing (which I would expect) but the people that see someone is having trouble or someone has made a mistake and they have to do their best to kick you while you are down

 

"oh you made X mistake? You were so stupid, you shouldnt have done that" 

 

Or alternatively "it's all your fault!!!!!!"

 

And I can only think "yeah I know, I can criticize myself, I dont need you for that"

 

Or people that outright assume things because they think they know what you are up to; so in their mind you are some awful person out to screw over everyone else; get the most $ out of your things and pay the least for everybody elses.

 

Just because some people are like that doesnt mean everybody is and it's good to assume someone is always up to no good

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...