When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob caliber CHS A 3285

lillo

I really like the new Noob GMT 126710 BLRO $ 668  (link)
I have read the most mixed opinions on his movement. According to many it is destined to break soon
But is it possible that this does not happen, perhaps using it in a certain way, or is there nothing to do?
I'd like to hear the opinion of those who tried it, before spending $ 668. 
Thanks to those who help me

LINK  https://www.intime05.co/rollie/6350-gmt-master-ii-126710-blro-real-ceramic-904l-ss-noob-1-1-best-edition-on-bracelet-a3285-correct-hand-stack.html

I have one of these, sort of........    It's making its second trip to a watch maker for help.    He's had it for more days than I have.    Every day at 10pm, the hour hand gets stuck.    If you go to RWI in the Rolex subforum, there's a very detailed sticky with instructions on how to set this very fragile movement.   The watch is absolutely gorgeous, but the movement is pure shit.   

You'd do better trying to find a 126710 with an A2836-2 movement and quit worrying about the correct handstack.

The A3285 is just a modified 2836, but I've never heard anything good about it.

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/5756-gmt-master-ii-126710-blro-red-blue-bezel-ss-black-dial-on-ss-jubilee-bracelet-a2836.html

You'd do better trying to find a 126710 with an A2836-2 movement and quit worrying about the correct handstack.

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/5756-gmt-master-ii-126710-blro-red-blue-bezel-ss-black-dial-on-ss-jubilee-bracelet-a2836.html

Thank you and Cardoza.

I'm not interested in having the CHS I'm also happy with the IHS A2836-2, as you advise.

But the most recent Noob GMT red-blue ( that I have linked) , is available only with IHS.

The A2836-2 version I dont find. Dont exist ? I'm afraid not.

This watch is much more beautiful and nice than the other versions, as the $ 288 in your link. Ad all others.

If this  most recent and beautiful Noob  is available in IHS A2836  I would buy the one without problems.

I am happy to have this Noob in IHS !!!! But I have not see it , only IHS

image.gif

Edited by lillo

26 minutes ago, lillo said:

Thank you and Cardoza.

I'm not interested in having the CHS I'm also happy with the IHS A2836-2, as you advise.

But the most recent Noob GMT red-blue ( that I have linked) , is available only with IHS.

The A2836-2 version I dont find. Dont exist ? I'm afraid not.

This watch is much more beautiful and nice than the other versions, as the $ 288 in your link. Ad all others.

If this  most recent and beautiful Noob  is available in IHS A2836  I would buy the one without problems.

I am happy to have this Noob in IHS !!!! But I have not see it , only IHS

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

image.gif

Edited by lillo

• 11 months later...