When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Girard Perregaux Worldwide Time Control

alterego

Hi brothers. I've been looking for a Girard Perregaux Time Control Traveller Chronograph. I'm crazy about his piece and I cannot find a decent replica in the internet. None of our trusted dealers seems carry the rose gold version, which is the one I want. Can someone tell me where to find ?I found one a couple of days ago from a Chinese dealer  but they want me to send the funds to by western union transfer.

I'd rather use  visa or pay pal.

The name of this dealer is watchesjob.com

Please, let me know if you know whre to look.

Thank you

If the trusted dealers say no then it’s not available. Contact a few TD’s and if they all say the same then you have your answer. Don’t bother sending money to unknown sites, especially via Western Union, unless you want to lose it! At best you’ll get cheap Canal St quality reps or most likely nothing at all.

I checked out  your site

http://www.watchesjob.com/girard-perregaux-worldwide-time-control-49800-0-52-1041d-automatic-watches.html

And it looks like you can pay with a credit card. Of course that only means you ought to have some recourse with the credit card co. if something goes wrong.

I can't tell what type of movement they put in these watches, but the WW TC looks like a complicated movement and for $248 or $258, you might end up with a quartz movement. I guess it comes down to how lucky do you feel? Good luck.