When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Intro

StephenGeo

Hello

I'm pretty New to the rep watch world, I have a AP royal Oak, hand wind only, stainless steel, and a couple of real Seiko divers, everyone who notices my AP comments on how nice it is, especially the bracelet, .

I am really looking for a Panerai submersible, it's carbon, with blue hands, and blue sub dials, and it's the best watch I've ever seen, and I know for a fact I would never afford the real deal, so that's why I'm here, thanks all

Stephen0ea25ba5624ddff4ebf11ca04675067c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hello
I'm pretty New to the rep watch world, I have a AP royal Oak, hand wind only, stainless steel, and a couple of real Seiko divers, everyone who notices my AP comments on how nice it is, especially the bracelet, .
I am really looking for a Panerai submersible, it's carbon, with blue hands, and blue sub dials, and it's the best watch I've ever seen, and I know for a fact I would never afford the real deal, so that's why I'm here, thanks all
Stephen0ea25ba5624ddff4ebf11ca04675067c.jpg&key=07acb6573448a02f7ecb0a9d6ad173f79966c2b2466803ae4e7a0d84ba47f0d9

I don't know why, but that's a very bad picture of my AP. it is in really nice condition, the picture doesn't make it any good.

I've found the watch I'm so obsessed with, I just think it's so good looking, chunky, carbon, nice colour, waterproof, and just beautiful,
If anyone can tell me about this please, do the rep's, come in same materials as originals,?? Carbon, automatic movement, same material strap,same lume??
And is there different models, "quality"" and prices please,
Like I said, I'm new on here do forgive me if I'm doing anything out of place, I'm just buzzing that I might actually get to wear a decent looking Panerai submersible.
Thank you8d30f162975d4f941f4957b6c87998d4.jpg