When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TRL's still available ?

billywhiz

Last I heard of this was CrazySaleMan's listings for his WWWWatches with "custom DRTRL".  Rumors were he was a little slow faxing them out, but people did eventually get their TRLs.  I dunno, I'd steer clear of him.  He looks "iffy" at best.

:g:

• Haha 1

You have to be careful though, the factories have tried to slip shoddy products past us. Years ago I was alerted by PM that a member ordered a DRSD and it arrived with nice thick red ink on the dial. But the factory must have been running low because the TRL was going Mauve. :nono:

Eternal vigilance! It’s why we’re here. For more:

https://rwg.cc/topic/3151-what-is-god-is-wrong-with-me/

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

You have to be careful though, the factories have tried to slip shoddy products past us. Years ago I was alerted by PM that a member ordered a DRSD and it arrived with nice thick red ink on the dial. But the factory must have been running low because the TRL was going Mauve. :nono:

Eternal vigilance! It’s why we’re here. For more:

https://rwg.cc/topic/3151-what-is-god-is-wrong-with-me/

:o  You mean they upgraded to what could be classed as an 'MRL' ? -  Missed out on these for sure :( 

On reflection tho', if it's not a 1:1 TRL, then I can understand why they didn't do well.

Amazing, thanks for giving me:
1) An engrossing read, assisting me in avoiding starting to do any proper work for another 15 minutes
2) A very handy emergency watch that I can now use if I forget to wear one again

I did forget to wear a watch one day last week, for the first time since I got my first rep a year ago. I felt weirdly guilty, bereft, confused (reasonably normal for me actually) and partly naked (that probably explains the weird guilty part), and I swore to my watch boxes that evening that I would never do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, n0bby said:

I did forget to wear a watch one day last week, for the first time since I got my first rep a year ago. I felt weirdly guilty, bereft, confused (reasonably normal for me actually) and partly naked (that probably explains the weird guilty part), and I swore to my watch boxes that evening that I would never do it again.

Good news!  CrazySaleMan hasn't yet announced it to the public but he's developing a NEW CRAZY MODEL of his world famous DRTRLXXLWWW.  This cutting edge (by custom titanium scissors) development opens vast new wristwear vistas for watch aficionados that tend toward the *cough* forgetful.

Seen here for the first time in public, our handsome model is surreptitiously installing his brand new, never before seen TRLWWWREITLING, pressing firmly to ensure the 24mm tape is well stuck.  With a custom, one-off piece like this, in such incredibly high demand ... one simply cannot risk it coming off.  Hence the upgrade from 20mm to 24mm tape.  You cannot be too careful.

I can guarantee there are, indeed, TRLs on this piece.  But you have to buy one to see them for yourself.  

wwwreitling.jpg

• Like 1