When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lots of Replica Oris Aquis on Ebay

mrsoundman

I'm just curious what the community thinks of these...  I don't see any recent versions of Oris Aquis models on the major Replica Sites (PureTime, InTime, etc.).  I'm rather curious myself who is making these and where I can get one in the $400 range.  Screw paying $700!  lol

Here is a historical search of all NEW Aquis models sold on Ebay < $750 within the last 90 days: Ebay Link  They are selling a bunch of them!

Here's one of the YouTube Video series that originally exposed these on Ebay. 

If you click the Auction Links within any of the Ebay search results - all of the Seller's accounts have been disabled and the original listings removed.  Ebay is notoriously bad at removing auctions (even for Replica merchandise), so there's definitely something going on.  I might send a photo to Sead and see what he says..

I would be very, very leery of any new or almost new genuine watch that didn’t have all the boxes, warranty cards, etc. so from my standpoint, I would immediately eliminate all that lack “papers”. Then I would really scrutinize the rest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...