When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB PAM 187 With 7753 Mvmt

JollyRoger1

Macarone, I have searched RWI and found nothing as well as the others you told me about. I have asked for a link but you never give it. Are you toying with me? Really not cool if you are. If you are not toying with me then please give me a link to the said watch you are referring to.

I've been on rwg.cc, rwg.bz, rwi...and found nothing of what you are saying. If this is some kind of childish cruel junior high school joke then okay you had your prank kiddo. Yeah, yeah ding dong run and the phone call with asking "is your refridgerator running" or calling the grocery store and asking "do you have Prince Albert in the can".  Okay did I pass you hazing yet? Are you happy now? [censored] it! I'll buy a PAM285 and you can take your hazing elsewhere.

47mm Panerai Slytech 202/187 Hybrid, Swiss 7753 movement, custom dial, powerful lume !
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=16787&share_tid=8547396&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Ereplica-watch%2Einfo%2Fmobiquo%2Fredirect%2Ephp%3Ftid%3D8547396&share_type=t&link_source=app
Just make sure you bring your plate to the sink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI : WTB posts only in the sales section and only VIP members and higher are allowed to post.
Because you are new, I’m going to let this one stay open. Going forward please read the rules for buying and selling.

I've been on rwg.cc, rwg.bz, rwi...and found nothing of what you are saying. If this is some kind of childish cruel junior high school joke then okay you had your prank kiddo. Yeah, yeah ding dong run and the phone call with asking "is your refridgerator running" or calling the grocery store and asking "do you have Prince Albert in the can".  Okay did I pass you hazing yet? Are you happy now? [censored] it! I'll buy a PAM285 and you can take your hazing elsewhere.

Take it easy.

1. Firstly you do not post a WTB here. Wrong section.

2. Macarone is a legit and established member here. He did not haze you nor was he toying with you in any way. The issues of accessing the links he provided lay purely on your end, as I could access them and I saw the watches he mentioned. Following the posts I can understand your frustration but Macarone did nothing wrong. I believe that this being a gentlemen’s forum, you owe an apology to him as he was sincerely trying to help you.

We welcome you here. But do show patience and courtesy especially if you’re new. Nobody was trying to jerk you around. I suggest you download the Tapatalk app, it can be very useful too.

• Like 2

Well looks like another classic case of a newbie joining just to get help, and kicking up a fuss when he encounters difficulties.
The result is always the same: you get a thankless silent departure. Lol.

Thanks for the support and holding up all we stand for in this forum, Great place!
The whole point is to help one another and contribute, yes, you have to participate too! I’ve spent mornings, middle of the night and yes during church lol digging through sales adds to find not only one but two copies of rare and sought after pieces, without a single WTB post. These new members need to understand in a wtb post to take the time it took to build up frustration in one could have been used for the hunt.

Hey come on guys just because I'm the FNG (F'ing New Guy) doesn't mean you guys gotta gang up on me. 😄 I got frustrated asking for a link and not getting one and trying to find it on my phone and not being able to. The watch I want goes quick. Plus I've recently had someone on ebay yank my chain (3 different people in 3 different countries) by dickin' me around with a fake purchase. I got paranoid that it was happening again here. Nevertheless I apologized in a PM to Macarone for getting short with him. I am at fault. Look guys, I may be a "newbie" to this forum but I am not to watches and Reps. I am also not some kid in mom's basement. I bought my first watch, a Casio digital multifunction, in 1983 while I was a senior in high school that was waterproof so I could wear it while surfing. I later lost it surfing Hurricane Alisha in 1983 2 days before landfall on a 18 foot wave at the Surfside Jetties on the Texas Gulf Coast. I've bought and sold several watches since. Over the last 7 years I have got into collecting Reps and have bought over 20 which I have bought and sold. Currently I own 7 reps and 5 microbrands....two of which are a bronze Memphis Belle Heritage Predator hand wound and an Aquadive Bathyscaphe 300 auto. Just recently scored a unicorn with my aquisition of a V2 Ploppy. So while I may not be a huge collector, I am a serious one. I suggest instead of getting all giddy at the opportunity to rag on the FNG in the public forum, how about we try and make friends, eh?

I’m sorry if you think we are ganging up on you. However both Legend and I are moderators and we weighed in (at least I did) because you posted a WTB in a discussion forum. 
Of all the forums, I feel that we are the most “ noob friendly”and I believe that you will find that the vast majority of members here are very helpful and want to help new members have a positive experience. Having said that anyone can have a bad day. Sometimes we get the feeling that what we are doing to help is not appreciated, and we get a little short. Hopefully, going forward you will have a positive experience here